Teachers and Criminals

Dean POV

Jordan was passed out on the floor, leaning up against the couch. Sam had went to his bed, knowing that he was tired enough to sleep. I picked Jordan up wedding style and took her to her room. She didn't wake up. I sat her in her bed and covered her with the throw blanket on the foot of the bed. She looked peaceful, more than I've ever seen. She was always on edge. I walked out of the room, closing the door as quietly as possible.

I changed into grey sweats and an old forrest green shirt. I crawled into my bed and pulled my blanket over me. I felt sleep taking me and I didn't object.

*************************

The next morning, I was the first one up. I left Sam a note telling him that I was going to get breakfast. I didn't really know where to go, so I just went to jack in the box. I ordered six breakfast jacks with bacon and saucage added. I got three hashbrowns and headed to starbucks to get coffee. I ordered Jordan's iced coffee, whitch I couldn't belive she drank. I think coffee that isn't black and hot is gross. I ordered mine and Sam's, good and black.

I sped out of the drive thru, heading back to the motel. When I arrived, Jordan and Sam were siting outside on the balcony, talking, even though we were on the first floor. Their feet were dangling over the edge in between metal bars. They both made eye contact with me and started to head down to our roms.

We met in our room and ate our breakfast. While I was gone, Jordan went to walmart and got all seven seasons of our newly found liking. She put in season four and we ate in silence. I was done first, followed by Jordan. I got up and took their wrappers. Jordan hadn't even started on her coffee. Sam and I had already finished ours. I threw away all the trash and go back into the room with the tv.

"Ok, Jordan, Sam and I are going to pack up. You should do the same. " I said. I walked to my bag and set it on the bed. I skimmed through it to get my clothes for the day. I got a pair of jeans with a rip in the knee, most likely from a hunt. I got a dark blue button up shirt and a grey v-neck undershirt. I walked into the bathroom and ran water on my face, clearing my head. I changed and walked out so that Sam could use the bathroom. I packed up all of our things and put Sam's bag on his bed.

He strode out of the bathroom, giving me that 'seriously?' look. "What?" I asked.

"Dude. You're totally into Jordan," He said with a chuckle. He wasn't wrong, Jordan was pretty awesome. She was a lot like me in several aspects. Not to mention, she was really hot. "Pshh, No I'm not," I trailed off. But, he knew me too well. He lust kinda sat there, looking at me. His eyes felt like they were digging holes into me.

"Ok! Alright! A little..." I trailed off again. He gave me that look again. "Look, dude, it's not going to go anywhere, " I retorted. He rolled his eyes and walked out. I grabbed my bag and did the same.

Jordan was sitting in her car, waiting for us. I sat on baby's beige leather and smoothly slide the key into ignition. I closed the squeaky door and turned the key. The engine roared to life and sped out of the half- empty parking lot. Jordan, like always, followed me, matching my speed. Her long blonde hair was whipping in the wind. Her cover extended from the back end of the convertible, protecting her from the elements. A storm was rolling in and the sky was dark. I had an eighth tank left, and decided to stop for gas at this place called Love's.

When we pulled off, I bought a hot dog, lays, and a sobe life water. Sam got a bag of Funyans and a Coke. Jordan stayed in her car, so I grabbed her a power bar and an Orange Fanta. I went out to her car and knocken on her window. She opened it and I gave her her snacks. "How did you know I love Fanta?" she asked, giving me a funny look. I was glad that I was right on her likings. "Guessed," I said, and I wasn't lying. She nodded and shut her window, mouthing 'thanks'.  I caught up with Sam, who was at the car. He saw me when I got there. I tossed him the keys. I was tired and ready for a nap.