Uncle Jason's Cabin

**Jordan, the main character is molded around Jo, (RIP we miss you) so that's why she is on the cover. Just wanted to clear that up from the beginning**

"Cody we have to go to uncle Jason's." I said.

"why? " he asked.

" hmm. Let's just start with the fact that you almost got yourself killed on purpose and then thought it was fun! Cody I can't babysit you! You are 24 years old, and this is not you. We're going to see Jason so he can take care of you for a while. " I ranted.

Thirty minutes earlier, Cody was trying to exorcize a demon, and he gave it a knife. His knife. He stood close to the demon, and told it to stab him. I caught the demon right before, and stabbed it with the angel blade. Cody had a demon knife.

Cody was silent, and I realized that he fell asleep. I kept watching the road, waiting for the turn on maple drive. It came up, and I could see Jason's cabin, right out in the middle of nowhere. I woke him up. "we're here. Get what you need." I said, with a tired tone.

We walked up to the door, and got greeted with the same old paper and cigar smells of our uncle. He had his guns on the kitchen table, with dirty rags and gun oil surrounding them.

"I need you to look after Cody for a bit. He's not himself right now. " I said.

" 'Kay. Cody, take your stuff upstairs in the extra bedroom. Jordan, can I talk to you outside for a minute? " Jason said, motioning towards the door. We walked outside, and Jason stopped.

" what happened? "

" he tried to kill himself and make it look like a demon got him. " I replied, and a yawn escaped my throat.

" I think some old fashioned work will do him some good. Love you kiddo." he said, reaching in for a hug. I accepted it. I ran back inside and up the stairs to say goodbye to Cody.

"don't do anything I wouldn't do, " I said, and walked out to my Mustang. It was a 74' faded yellow four door. I drove away.

I got hungry around 9, so I went to Al's bar. The case never waits, so I sat down, looking into the demonic omens that have happened here. I had my lore book to my right, and my newspaper clippings to my left. I ordered a hamburger, fries, and a beer. I started my research, when two men approach me. One waa tall, had long brown hair, and was very fit. The other was a bit shorter, with blonde hair.

Can I buy you a drink?" the blonde one asked.