Possession

You were a bit nervous to report back to Gerard and the others about your night at the laundromat. Instead of relaying everything once you finally got to leave the laundromat, you told them that you would tell them everything the next day. How were you supposed to explain that you had a date with their archnemesis? It wasn't like you couldn't go!

You walked into the club, nodding to Josh before going to the VIP lounge to see Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Mikey waiting for you. You took a seat as they all straightened up in their chairs, trying to figure out where to start.

"So, I didn't exactly get much information, but I do have a chance at getting information," you told them as you tapped your fingertips together in front of you.

"Alright, that's good. How?" Gerard pressed, leaning forward slightly out of interest.

You hesitated, your eyes sweeping over the room as everyone stared at you. You supposed that you had to tell them eventually.

"Well... Oliver came into the laundromat last night unexpectedly," you said, watching their eyes widen and their bodies tense. "He didn't seem to suspect anything. He knew I was from the Agency."

"How are you going to get more information? Track him?" Frank asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back in his lounge chair.

"I won't have to," you replied as you looked down at your lap. "He invited me out to dinner tonight."

"Wait what?" Gerard asked, narrowing his eyes.

You lifted your hands innocently.

"He said he wants to know more about me and handed me a card with the time and date of our dinner," you replied, reaching into your pocket and withdrawing the piece of paper to show them.

Gerard still didn't look all that happy. He moved closer to the edge of his seat, angling his body toward you.

"And why did he think you'd willingly go on a date with him? Did you flirt with him or something?" he asked.

You gave him a perplexed look, wondering why he was acting so... possessive. It made heat flare through you momentarily, along with a hint of amusement. It was odd seeing him act like this.

"I did what I had to do," you merely said. Truthfully, you didn't flirt at all, but you were polite so that he didn't get suspicious.

Gerard's tongue rubbed at the corner of his lips. He tried to hide his annoyed expression, but it still came through.

"Well, you didn't flirt with me to get what you wanted," he commented.

"I kinda did," you said, holding his gaze. Your face flushed slightly, but you didn't back down from his heavy stare.

"I guess you're going on a date with Oliver Sykes then," Gerard replied as he crossed his arms over his chest. "We'll have a mic on you."

"That might be risky. Who knows where his hands will be on me?" you said with a shrug, purposely testing him. He seemed quite protective over you. You wanted to see how much you could push him.

Even Frank seemed a bit amused as he smirked in Gerard's direction.

"You're just going to take that?" he asked.

Gerard glared at you.

"I don't play games," he merely stated.

You tilted your head at him.

"I do, and I play to win," you told him before rising to your feet. "Great meeting. I have to get ready for a date with a mafia boss."

Other than Gerard, the guys smirked to themselves, watching you leave the room. You only managed to take a few steps down the hallway before you felt a hand around your wrist. You turned around to see Gerard right in front of you. Your chest nearly bumped against his as he came close.