6 - Should I Confess?

Fall had arrived and it finally started cooling down, I finally was able to wear my winter uniform for school, meaning I could wear pants instead of the school skirt. I see Minato almost everyday and he always asked me about Nina. It has been two months since Nani and I started talking, but I still have yet to confess to her. Minato keeps insisting that I should, but I never have dated anyone and I do not want to ruin what we have. The last time we hung out outside of school was for Akio's concert. I see her everyday at lunch, so it's not like we don't see each other or get to talk, lately on the weekends I have been working or I have school work. My mom's art galley is having their grand opening in a week, I figured I would invite her to that. I also invited Minao, Hirato, Akio, and Miu.

It was the first of October, I closed the ramen shop with Minato, and ended up going out to Akio's brother's bar with all four of them.

Hirato walked up to the ramen shop where Minato and I were waiting for him,"It's been a while."

We walked together to the bar, meeting with Akio and Miu.

"Are Akio and Miu dating?" Minato asked us as we walked into the bar.

I  quickly responded after seeing Miu and Akio waving at us from where they were sitting, "Something like that."

We sat down and ordered drinks,"Why didn't you invite Nani?"Akio asked me, but before I could say anything Hirato turned towards me,

"Are you guys dating?"

"No" I hesitantly said.

Hirato looked confused, "Didn't she confess to you?"

Hirato, asking a thousand questions like usual. I nodded my head yes as I took a sip of my drink.

"Have you told her that you like her?" Minato said in a smart ass way, already knowing the answer.

I look over at him with my annoyed face, "No"

Hirato shouted at the top of his lungs, "You haven't told her that you like her? Even after she confessed?"

I could feel everyone in the bar staring at all of us.

Minato pushed Hiarto lightly on the shoulder, "Hirato, shut up"

I quickly changed the subject, "My mom is having a party at her art galley the night before the grand opening, I'll text you guys the date and time, try to make it"

" Invite Nani, she's cool" Miu smiled at me after he said that, and at that moment I got a text from Nani- as if she knew she was being talked about it. It startled me,

What you doing right now?

I responded by telling her I was at the same bar from last time,

I'm coming! Stay there.

I smiled as I stared down at my phone, "Looks like you'll be seeing her sooner than expected"

"Is she coming here?"

The night I met Miu, we talked a bit that morning while Akio was at worked. I ended up telling him about the way I felt towards Nani; he gave me some advice- manly telling me to follow my heart, saying that is what he did. Even if others aren't happy with the decisions you have made throughout your life, that as long as you're happy- that is all that matters.

Nani arrived and sat next to me at the table we were all sitting at. Everyone seems to enjoy being around Nani, she is quite a likable person- I really don't know why she ended up falling for someone like me. We were all drinking until the bar closed,

"Stay at my place tonight" Nani said as she held my hand as we were walking out of the bar.

I smiled at her, we said goodbye to everyone and walked to her apartment. When you first walk in, her living room is straight ahead, with the kitchen to the side of the door and upstairs, her room and bathroom. Her apartment was bigger than mine, even though she lived alone. She had black marble floors throughout her apartment, with white furniture, and a balcony that looked over Yokohama.

She shut the door  as we entered her place, then kissed me and whispered into my ear, "I've been waiting to do this." She started kissing me as I was leaned up against the wall of her doorway. She looked at me in a seductive way, "And I'm not a very patient person." Her hand was playing with my hair, "Let's go to my room"

She held my hand as we walked up to her room, then pushed me down onto her bed, standing in front of me, she took off her shirt as I was looking up at her. She wasn't wearing anything under her shirt, I never noticed the piercings on her body or how pale her skin really was, the small freckle on her chest, how muscular her stomach was.

She walked up towards me, sitting on top of me, "I like you Mika"

Her face right in front of me, how her body feels when her skin is against mine. I could feel the wetness of saliva in my mouth as we kissed. Her fingers pressing up against me, while she laid on top of me. Her body felt warm, I could feel her breathe on my body as we made love all night.

I woke up the next day in her arms, our naked bodies against each other as we lied there. I turned around to see her face, she looked so peaceful as she slept. I lightly touched her lips then she smirked, my eyes widen, "You're awake?"

She laughed and opened her eyes, "Morning."

I was about to get up, but before I could she pulled me back down, "Stay with me for a little longer."Her morning voice was soothing, I laid closer to her as she put her arms around me, "Stay with me forever"

I looked over at her when she said this, I wanted to say something back but I didn't know what to say. I leaned in and kissed her lips then laid my head close to her chest.

I will stay with her as long as she wants me to, I wish I could tell her that.