7 - A Real Date

I texted her a couple days later, inviting her to my mom's party that she was having at the art gallery; which was coming up this weekend.

Would love to! Let's go on a date"

     I responded,

Right now?

Sure! I'll pick you up.

    About thirty minutes later, she was in front of my apartment door. I wore my normal streetwear attire that day and I opened the door to see her wearing black pants with boots and a brown argyle long sleeves button blouse. Meanwhile, I was standing in front of her wearing a white oversized anime t shirt with my black pants and converse- my every day attire.

    I said as my eyes looked her up and down, "You look beautiful"

    She smiled and kissed me on the check. I was shocked and backed up quickly before anyone could see.

    She tried looking over my shoulder to look into my house,"Is your mom home?"

     "No" I shut the door and locked it before she could try and sneak her way into my apartment.

    "Where are we going?"

     She looked at me and smiled, "You'll see"

    I followed her to the train station, having no idea where we were going. She ordered us tickets at the train station.

She said to me as we got onto the train, "It's going to be a long ride, so be patient"

    I jokingly said to her, "I thought you weren't a patient person"

    I tried to look over at the tickets she was holding, but she quickly moved them away before I could see anything. We took our seats, she let me sit by the window and she sat on the isle seat. Nani told me the ride was going to be two hours and thirty minutes, I ended up falling asleep the whole ride there- since we left that early morning when I had texted her. I woke up to her saying my name while she was fiddling with my hand,

    "We're here"

    I looked out the window to see all the orange and pink trees outside. She held my hand and I looked over at her, "Mito, Japan"

    I sat up from the train seat in shock,"What?"

     We got up from where we were sitting in the train and walked outside, it was a cool gloomy day with a light breeze, a perfect day for sightseeing. We were in Mito, Japan- we visited Kairakuen Garden, Hitachi Seaside Park, the shrines, and walked around the different gardens of Mito. It was our first trip together, our first real date- with just the two of us.

The sun was starting to set as we were walking throughout the Gokoku Shrine she turned towards me and held my hand, "Let's go to the hotel"

    I felt nervous for some reason, "You got a hotel?"

     "Of course" She said excitingly.

    We stayed at a hotel in the city of Mito that night. When we arrived, we took turns taking a shower, I put the hotel robe on and laid on the bed waiting for her to get out of the shower. She walked out and sat on the bed next to me.

    I turned my head toward her, "I can't believe you did this all for me."

    I reached for her hand as she was sitting there, pulling her hand up that was holding her from sitting up. She dramatically fell back on the bed and lied next to me, I smiled and said, "Thank you."

    She leaned in and kissed me, holding my face with her cold hands. My heart raced every time she got close to me, "I like you." I finally said it.

    She leaned up from where we were lying, "I've been waiting for you to say that."

     She pulled me on top of her and took off the robe I was wearing. For some reason, I felt confident after finally confessing how I felt. I kissed her lips and whispered into her ear, "Let me do it."

    I starting kissing her neck as I untied her robe. My lips kissing her bare skin, I spread her legs apart and kissed her thighs. I could hear her breathing, then I felt her hand holding my hair. My heart was racing the whole time-

My fingers inside of her,

      Her breathing became louder.

             My naked body against hers,

                  Looking into her eyes as she held me tight,

   I was falling for her.

    I woke up the next day to her not in the bed, I sat up and looked around the hotel room. She came out of the bathroom, "I brought back breakfast." She said as she pointed at the coffee table next to me, "You look beautiful" Nani kissed the side of my cheek, making me blush.

    She started to get dressed in the same clothes as yesterday, since we both didn't pack extra clothes. I took a shower that morning before we left back to Yokohama. We walked to the train station and took another two and a half hour train ride to get back home. When we got back home, she walked me home to my apartment.

    "Thank you for everything Nani"

    "I'll see you at school, and can't wait for your mom's art galley party." She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Bye bye." She said this as she walked away, waving her hand at me.

     That day, I got a text from Minato asking me if I can come into work, like always, I said yes. I got ready and headed to the ramen shop. When I walked in I saw Hirato sitting at bar counter, "Hey"

    Hirato said to me as I walked passed him, "Hey Idiot" He laughed at his own comment towards me.

     I went to the back and put on my apron- as usual. Then walked back up front to where Minato and Hirato were talking.

    Minato looked at me with the serious look on his face that he normally had,"What's with the smile"

    "I went to Mito with Nani" I guess I was happier than I thought, I didn't even notice that I was smiling until Minato pointed it out, "It was out of nowhere, we just got back."

    Minato and Hirato both looked at each other than back at me, "Does this mean you two are dating now?" Hirato asked while resting his face on the palm of his hand.

    I looked down at the counter while I was fiddling with my fingers,"Well no." I looked back up at Hirato and Minato, "But I did confess."

    Hirato smiled and looked at the both of us from where he was sitting, "Well congrats."

    Hirato lifted his shot of sake up to me, "I will cheer to that."

    Minato poured a shot of sake for him and I as well, even though we were still working. It started raining that night and by the time I got out of work- it was pouring. They took out their umbrellas when we walked outside of the shop.

    "You forgot your umbrella huh?" Hirato placed his hand on his hip and then looked over at Minato who was opening up his black umbrella,

    Minato handed me his umbrella,"Take mine"

     "You sure?

    Hirato winked at me then placed his umbrella in the middle of them, covering them both, "Yup yup, get home safe"

    Hirato and Minato started walking the opposite direction as me, "Thank you!" I shouted at Hirato, who turned around from a distance and held up a peace sign.

    Even though Minato looked scary and imitating, he was a kind guy. Hirato looked more scrawny than him, but he was feisty and bold- they balanced each other out, as friends and as lovers.

I was walking home from work in the rain, thinking about Nani. I don't think her and I are alike in many ways, but we seem to get along well. She is more outgoing than I am, I tend to keep to myself. She always has a serious look on her face, but whenever she is with me- she seems to smile more. At least that is what I want to believe. She is popular and the prettiest girl in school, she probably could get any guy she wanted to. She has clear pale skin, is fit and tall, the top student in her class, a star athlete, plus not to mention- she lives by herself- in a high rise apartment. I do not know what her parents do, but she probably is finical set for life. She's totally cooler than me.