~Chapter Five~

After my talk with shawn I felt really good so I went through the rest of my day with ease and I told Scott about meeting my mate and he said that he met his mate too her name was mackenzie I'll have to meet her soon. so anyways I'm walking home now before my dad gets home so I can wash Shawn's scent off me before he notices or then I'll be in huge trouble. I speed walked into my house and all the way up to my bathroom and stripped down, hopping in the shower. I washed my hair with lilac shampoo and washed my body with vanilla body wash until I was pleased then jumped out of the shower and wrapped my hair and body in a towel. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a green long sleeve shirt to cover up my bruises. while I was brushing out my hair I heard a thump downstairs so I grabbed a broom and ran downstairs to see what was there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked around the corner and there was a figure there so I ran up and hit them repeatedly with the broom with all of my strength. I heard them wince and then when I was about to him them again they grabbed the broom and snapped it in two I looked up to meet the angry eyes of my father who was huffing and puffing trying to control his temper. "oh your gonna get it now bitch" he growled before grabbing my hair and dragging me to the dining room table and I knew what was coming he's gonna torture me until I pass out he only does this when he's really mad. He tied me to the table and went to get his bag of "tools" I whimpered thinking what was gonna happen to me tonight. he came back a few moments later with his bag and set it on the table beside me he then took out all of his tools making sure that I saw each and every one of them. before I knew it an unbearable pain spread through my arm and I saw that he was stabbing me with knives all up my arm once he was done he did it to the other arm making me scream out in pain. Tears sprung into my eyes when he shoved scissors into my stomach making me groan. he then began to beat me he slapped me multiple times on my face and my arms and punched me in the stomach causing the scissors to go farther in and once he was done with me he untied my hands and left me on the table to take care of myself and I let myself slip into darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly got up ignoring the protests from my body and yanked the scissors out of my stomach and all the knives out of my arms all of them healing in seconds due to my werewolf healing then I bandaged and sewn up all of my cuts and put ice on my bruises making them settle to a light purple color. I then got dressed into pajamas and cried myself to to sleep hoping that Shawn could take me away from this awful place.