~Chapter Twenty Seven~

A/N: I thought the picture to the side would go well with this chapter and it made me laugh imagining calum in that situation so yeah enjoy the chapter 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Time skip to a few months later

I'm now 29 weeks pregnant and looking like I'm ready to pop and I feel like it too. Calum and I have gotten everything prepared, we set up an adorable little nursery that I decorated with a Star Wars theme that calum was totally against but after I burst into tears from being overly emotional with all these hormones he would've given me anything I wanted in that moment.

I picked out a whole wardrobe of adorable clothes ranging from tmnt and Star Wars t-shirts to cute little onesies and footie pajamas that were to die for and we have an overnight bag packed with clothes for when I go into labor which should be any day now. Calum and I talked and talked about baby names and we finally decided on Seth Thomas Hood. (Shoutout to @finanna21 for help with the baby name)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was September 29th 4:20 in the morning when I was woken up with excruciating contractions and a wetness in the bed that's when I realized that I was going into labor "oh my god" I whispered to myself groaning again when another contraction hit I smacked calums shoulder making him wake up abruptly "what what who's there is the baby okay" Calum mumbled as he quickly sat up in bed then he looked over to my crying and shaking form "Kitten what's wrong" Calum cooed. "It's time calum we have to go grab the bag" I said sitting up but bending over in pain when yet another contraction hit.

Calums eyes widened and he sped around the room sitting me down on a chair and putting my Nike slides onto my feet then grabbing the bag, our phones, his iPad, and my laptop before helping me back up and bringing me to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We quickly sped to the hospital and Calum helped me out of the car then sat me in a wheelchair pushing me through the double doors that led into the pack hospital "Everyone attention your Luna is going into labor and we need help now" Calum boomed in his alpha voice yet it not effecting me since I have the Luna title now. Everyone scurried around with scared or happy eyes and a male nurse pushed my wheelchair into the labor room then calum helped me onto the table after getting me into a hospital gown (not without some protective growling from Calum).

I cried out as more contractions hit and a female doctor came up to me "hello Luna how are you feeling" she kindly asked "Something is trying to push its self out of my body with force I feel like shit" I snapped making Calum laugh but quickly cover it up with a cough. "Okay Luna here is some medicine to ease the pain and I need you to listen to my voice and when I say push you push as hard as you can alright" she lightly said which I just nodded in response beige taking my medication.

I looked over at calum who was now in scrubs with gloves and all that Doctor gear and he grabbed onto my hand before the doctor said "push" so I did and holy living shit on a stick it hurt like hell like imagine period cramps times one hundred that's what I was feeling but soon enough the pain was gone and I heard a faint cry in the distance that made me tear up that's my baby, calum and I's baby, our little Seth.

After the nurses had gotten Seth cleaned up and calum did the honors of cutting the umbilical cord they wrapped seth up into a little baby blue blanket with a matching mitten and little gloves then handed him to me and that's when I burst into tears "kitten what's wrong" Calum frowned. " I'm just so so happy and everything is just so perfect right now and I don't know I guess just everything got overwhelming" I sobbed Seth curling into my chest. "Aww kitten come here" Calum cooed and he leaned over giving me a hug and a peck then pecking Seths forehead and sitting down on the chair beside us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on a nurse brought in a little crib for me to lay Seth in along with a tray of food and Seths birth certificate that calum and I both signed as his proud parents. Everything was and always will be truly perfect because I used to be and still am the alphas abused mate.