~Chapter Fifteen~

'Omg what has happened to my life' I wondered in my head while getting dressed before Shawn comes home. I threw on a green day tanktop and black jean shorts with some black nike socks and ran down stairs to grab a snack and wait for Shawn to come home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just finished watching my favorite movie warm bodies when Shawn walked through the front door. "Hey kitten what's up you look nervous" he asked before plopping on the couch next to me. "Well I have something really important to tell you and you have to promise to not get mad" i said while playing with my hands. "Of course kitten you can tell me anything" he said putting a reassuring hand on my knee. " ok so the alpha of the rogues came here and he told me that I only have two days left with you and he also said that we're mates and I was like no Shawn's my mate but then e touched my leg and I felt the Sparks that come from being mates and all that jazz so apparently I have two Mates" I quickly blurted out. "Wait so you pretty much have to choose between us" he asked I just nodded my head on response "but I'm not going to do that I'm going to contact the moon goddess" I declared. "September no you can't do that the only way that you can meet the moon goddess is if your on the verge of death" he said while standing up and running his hand through his hair. "I'm gonna need help to do it so I'm gonna need you with me on this" I said grabbing his hands. "Of course kitten" he answered. "But I'm also gonna need calum to be there" I confessed. "What why I don't want to even be in the same room as him" he said with a disgusted face. "I'm also leaving right now to go get calum" I said before picking up my sneakers and backpack that I had packed and gotten earlier. "Sept what no" he said trying to block my way to the door. "Shawn I'll be perfectly fine you don't have to worry about me" I said caressing his cheek before standing on my tiptoes and kissing his cheek and walking out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been running for three hours straight and I'm utterly exhausted. I sat my back against a log and took out an apple and water bottle from my backpack and quickly gobbled both of them down before standing back up and shifting into my wolf and sprinting in the direction of calums castle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked to the edge of the woods in my human form seeing a large medieval looking castle with a huge wall and gates surrounding it with two guards standing in front. I walked up to the guards and one they noticed me they said "state you business here stranger" I took a deep breath before looking the guard in the eyes and answering with "I'm alpha calums mate"