~Chapter Twenty Three~

Some other girls and women from the pack have been helping me plan calum and I's wedding and after a few months of hard work the day is finally here, Today I am getting married to the best man in the world calum hood. I was sitting infront of a huge mirror where my newly made friend Alexis was doing my hair and makeup. I was dressed in my gown which was a swan white that swayed to the floor and had a heart shaped neckline while my makeup was done naturally and my hair was lauded across my shoulders in its natural brown ringlets. "Are you ready" Alexis asked with excitement in her voice. I took a deep breath before answering "yes" and she walked me to the doors where calums beta would walk me down the aisle to calum. "Are you nervous" calums beta whispered in my ear I just nodded in response not wanting to look towards him so I wouldn't trip on the carpet that would be terrible. The second calums eyes locked with mine I became relaxed he mouthed the words "I love you" to me when I reached him and gave his beta a nod before turning to me and taking both of my hands in his.
"September do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband" the man asked. "I do" I answered looking into calum a eyes the whole time. "Calum do you take September to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live" calum nodded before yelling "hell yeah I do" making a few giggles and chuckles erupt from the crowd. "You may now kiss the bride" the man said perfectly like he's said it a million times. Calum pulled me to him in a passionate kiss he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around to the back of his neck so I could play with his hair making his top lift curl slightly at the edge expanding his canines making him look as sexy as ever I stopped them before I wouldn't be able to control myself and the crowd bursted into cheers. Calum and I walked back down the aisle waving to friends and family members all of them bowing or waving back with respect. We stopped at the end of the aisle and I turned around before throwing my bouquet of flowers behind me hearing grunts from girls trying to catch it and I turn around to see that an adorable little girl no older than 3 had caught the flowers so I gave her a smile and she blushed before running off yelling "mommy I caught the flowers" I just lightly giggled before getting into the limo with Calum on our way to bora bora for our honeymoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's beautiful" I gasped getting out of the taxi to see the cute little beach house we would be staying at. "I'm glad you like it I had luke help me pick it out" Calum said coming behind me and resting his head on my neck breathing in my scent. "Hmm that's odd" Calum whispered. "What" I asked turning around to face Calum " your scent is different" he said furrowing his eyebrows trying to think "oh no" I whispered as realization came to me I had been reading a bunch of werewolves books lately and they all said that if your scent changes it either means that your wolf is dying or you're pregnant. "What is it" Calum asked. "I think that I'm um... I might be pregnant" I said stuttering slightly. Calums face lightened up "wait really I'm gonna be a dad" he asked with the biggest grin ever on his face and right then in that moment I knew he would be a perfect father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the moment I was sitting at the beach house eating maltezers and waiting for Calum to come back with the pregnancy tests until I heard a car door shut in the driveway. I looked out the window to see Calum holding a huge bag that looked filled to the top with tests. I opened the door and helped him with the bag and we put it next to the couch "I didn't know which one to get so I got one of each" Calum panted. I just giggled and hugged him before pecking him on the lips and walking over to the bag and picking up a few random tests before walking into the bathroom testing them out then laying them on the counter and then we waited. Calum and I watched a movie for a little bit but not even halfway through the movie I got up to check the tests and what i saw made me smile and call Calum into the room. "What is it" Calum asked running into the room only to look at the tests and see that all five of them were positive. "I.. I'm pregnant" I smiled.