~Chapter Eight~

Once we arrived at Shawn's pack he brought me upstairs and sat me down on his bed then ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. "okay baby I need you to tell me what the hell was going on back there before my wolf goes on a rampage" he said while shaking and slightly growling in between sentences trying to keep his wolf under control. I took a deep breath and then told him about everything from my mom dying to when the abuse started and when my father tried to sell me to the rogue king by the time I was done i had tears rolling down my face and Shawn was shaking with fury. I kissed his cheek to try to help him calm down and it almost worked immediately maybe Scott was right. "well September you will be staying here now with me at the pack house" Shawn declared. I nodded my head to tired to argue and Shawn noticed so he picked me up and layed me down under the comforter then took off his shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers causing me to blush and he layed down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to him tightly then whispering "goodnight babe" in my ear.
I woke up to a heavy weight around my waist causing me to wince at it leaning on my bruises. I opened my eyes to be met with Shawn's peaceful, sleeping face I just stared for a moment taking in his features then I slowly took his arm off of my waist and got up walking to the full length mirror and lifting up my shirt to see cuts and bruises galore then I heard a low growl behind me and I dropped my shirt and turned to Shawn who was sitting up and looking at the spot that I just had my shirt up then I saw shame and guilt in his eyes and my wolf whimpered. "hey Shawn it's not your fault okay you didn't know" I whispered while stroking his hair. "I could have helped you but instead you were getting beaten everyday while I'm at alpha training without a care in the world" Shawn argued. "even if you did know me before you wouldn't have been able to help I never told anyone about what he did to me ever" I argued back. "lift your shirt back up" Shawn commanded. "um what no" u stuttered. "September I'm warning you lift your shirt back up right now before I loose control of my wolf and he goes ballistic and takes the shirt off himself" Shawn warned. I just nodded and lifted my shirt up showing him my bruises and cuts while letting the tears roll down my face. The second he saw my bruises and cuts he stood up and walked out while saying "I'm going for a run" that was all I needed to just fall on the bed letting sobs rack my body.
I woke up to Shawn laying next to me without any clothes on so I threw a blanket on him while blushing then I went into the bathroom, stripped down and got in the shower washing my hair with ocean breeze shampoo and conditioner that's Shawn's and some coconut body wash that he had. once I felt that I was clean enough I hopped out of the shower and went to the closet that Shawn had already filled with a new wardrobe that he bought me ugh he's the best but after last night I don't want to confront him so I'm gonna go to the store and get my self something's that I need including a toothbrush. I got dressed into a pair of black high waisted shorts with a shirt that had the yin yang symbol on it and black converse. I let my hair dry naturally in its loose caramel waves and ran downstairs trying my best not to wake shawn. once I reached the bottom of the stairs I went to the fridge and grabbed an apple and a bottle of water seems healthy enough for breakfest. I grabbed Shawn's keys to his grey jeep and walked out the door and into his car driving to the closest publix. I got to publix pretty quick since I was going a little bit over the speed limit if you call going 55 on a 25 speed limit speeding and I made my way to the "lady products" aisle with a basket in my hand. I grabbed some razors, tampons, shampoo & conditioner, makeup, shaving cream (scented yum), hair ties, a brush, toothbrush, deodorant, and a lot more considering I'm a girl with a tiny shopping addiction and once I had all I need I went to the cash register, checked out and drove home.

When I got in the car I looked at my phone that I had left in the car and saw that I had 20 missed calls all from Shawn and 15 text messages asking where I am so I called him and he immediately answered.
Shawn:hello September where are you and where's my car?
September: calm down I just went to publix to get some girl things and other stuff considering I don't even have a toothbrush at your house and I'm definitely not going back to my house.
Shawn: okay just hurry home I was freaking out I thought someone stole you and by the way I wouldn't mind if you used my toothbrush
September: ew no I don't wanna catch cooties I said while finishing the call and laughing thinking of his facial expression when I said that. ugh I love him so much.