~Chapter Twenty Four~

We had to leave our honeymoon that was supposed to last four months early because of the pregnancy. We had been to a doctor in bora bora and she had claimed that I was now 3 months pregnant and werewolves grow quickly so we are only pregnant for five months at the most and today Calum and I are heading to the doctors to find out whether our child is a girl or a boy. "I'm so excited" I squealed bouncing up and down in the seat on the way to the doctors "babe don't shake junior around" Calum laughed putting his hand on my tummy which had gotten fairly large. "Whoops sorry" I said sitting down. "I'm hungry" I groaned. "But we literally just ate before we got in the car" Calum exasperated. "I know but... I'm hungry" I giggled. "Okay fine we can go get something to eat after the doctors appointment" Calum sighed laughing at my excited face. Once we got to the doctors Calum walked us in and since he is the alpha we got to go in first. (They are at the pack doctors) I sat up on the table swaying my feet waiting for the doctor to come in. "So what do you think it will be" calm asked sitting down on the chair next to the table "probably a boy cause when I try to listen to one direction in the car he starts kicking really hard until I change the station" I laughed along with calum until the doctor walked in "hello alpha and Luna how are you" he greeted respectfully bowing his head "we're great actually thank you for asking" I gratefully replied. "It's my pleasure Luna now if you can please lay down on your back so we can find out if the alpha is goingl to have an heir or a little princess" he stated getting excited. I layed back on the bed lifting my shirt up just enough so you can see my stomach and grabbed ahold of calums large hand that seemed to engulf mine even though my hands aren't even that small. The doctor took some clear jelly and spread the cold substance on the belly making me shiver then we saw my stomach appear on the screen and the doctor started pointing out everything from our babies cute little feet to its teeny little hands he then examined the picture more before turning to us "congratulations alpha and Luna you're going to be having an heir to the alpha throne" he said with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm so happy that we're having a little boy first it's perfect timing because he will become alpha and then when we have a daughter he can be the big protective brother and ugh it's just perfect" I rambled on the drive home. "Okay so now what do you want to get for lunch" calum asked. "Um I'm craving Milano cookies and guacamole" I said making calum give me a weird look before laughing and turning down the street heading for the grocery store. "Ok so I'll get some necessities we need for the pack house and you take this basket and get whatever you and our little baby desires then meet me at the self checkout" calum said before kissing me on the cheek and heading towards the meat section with a cart ugh men. I walked towards the chips and cookies aisle and grabbed two packs of Milano cookies before walking to the refrigerator section and grabbing the guacamole. "Hmm I'll get some chips for the guac and maybe some sweet tea" I mumbled to myself before rushing off to find the last items and running to meet calum at the checkout where he was sitting there with two carts full of food and other products. "What the pack needs groceries too" calum shrugged before walking to a checkout and letting me go to the self checkout to scan and pay for my items I was on the last item my Milano cookies when the scanner wouldn't scan them and I was getting frustrated I started growling and viciously trying to scan my cookies before calum came up behind me "calm Down princess I'll do it for you" he chuckled. I just glared at him before handing him the pack of cookies he scanned it on the first try and put it in the bag paying for it and grabbing my hand walking us to the car "where's all the other food" I asked "I got someone to put it in the car for me" calum answered before opening the car door for me and helping me get in before running to the other side of the car where he got in quickly and we drove off to the pack house.