~Chapter Thirteen~

" w what did you say" I stuttered while opening the bathroom door. " I said I love you September and it's true I know it's too soon and you don't have to say it back but in sure as hell gonna say it because I love you so so much September and I don't know what I'd do without you and I know before when you thought you were going to die you said I love you cause you thought that you'd never see me again so I said it back but I really truly mean it" Shawn confessed. "I love you too Shawn" I whimpered my heart melting at his words. Just when our lips were about an inch away we heard a loud crash and we looked to see someone had thrown a brick through the window with a note tied to it. I quickly ran over and picked up the brick reading the message over and over again silently crying at the message. "What is it kitten" Shawn asked. I just shook my head and handed it to him and sitting on the couch with my head in my hands. Shawn started reading the note outloud "dear alpha Shawn you have three days to give me my queen or we will attack your pack and kill everyone in it including you. - King of the Rogues. He growled and chucked the brick back out the window clenching his fists and running his hands through his hair. "Shawn I have to go to him I can't let anyone get hurt because of me" I whimpered. "NO" Shawn growled making me flinch at his Red alpha eyes, "I WONT LET THEM TAKE YOU I DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO CAUSE YOU ARE MINE" he growled picking up a vase and smashing it on the wall. Breathing heavily he jumped out the window and ran into the woods leaving me alone and scared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on the couch watching Star Wars waiting for Shawn to come home when texted me.
Shawn: hey kitten I'm so sorry for storming out like that but I didn't want my wolf to hurt you so I ran I'm staying the night at my betas house just incase I loose control again xoxo love u so much.
September: ok Love you too
I sighed and turned my phone off getting off the couch and running upstairs to take a shower. Once I was done in the shower I threw on a t-shirt and shorts and layed in bed trying to fall asleep but I couldn't fall asleep without that one heavy arm wrapped around my waist and that minty breath whispering sweet nothings in my ear as I fall asleep. I cried myself to sleep missing Shawn.