~Chapter Sixteen~

"Right this way mam" the guards said before leading me through the gates to a pair of huge red double doors. Once we were inside they brought me into a room with two couches, large flatscreen tv, all the game stations you could dream of, and a popcorn machine in the corner. I sat down on the couch fixing my hair until I smelt a delicious Scent of apples and cinnamon yum. Calum walked in wearing a pair of sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips and a black plain muscle shirt. "Hello princess" he said with a smirk before laying across the couch next to me. "So I see that you have made your decision" he said clapping his hands twice causing a maid to rush in and he whispered something in her ear before she scurried off. "Actually I haven't calum I've come to tell you something" I confessed. "Well what is it" he asked confused. "I've decided that in going to try to make contact with the moon goddess and I'm going to need you and Shawn to be there" I explained. "What no you can't risk your life like that your too precious" he said jumping up from the couch and pulling me into his arms. "Calum it will be fine as long as you and Shawn are there" I said pointing at him. "I don't like him though" he huffed crossing his arms like a child. I giggled at his childish behavior and he raised and eyebrow at me before attacking my sides with his fingers causing me to fall on the couch with him on top of me but he proceeded to tickle me until tears were leaking out of my eyes and I couldn't catch my breath. "Ok ok calum stop" I laughed. "Aww fine only for you princess" he said before plopping down on the couch next to me and he looked deep in thought until he spoke up "I'll do it" I smiled brightly before hugging him tightly "thank you so much calum" he just chuckled and hugged me back breathing in my scent. "You know when you become mine that Mark is going to be gone so quick you won't even remember what it looked like" he smirked before kissing my cheek and helping me up off the couch. "Calum I've already told you it's not that easy to just pick someone when both of you are my mates" I answered. He just shrugged and handed me my backpack then turned toward the stairs "I'll be right back I have to pack" he said quickly but I could hear the sadness in his voice and I could tell that he was trying not to cry and it made my whole body feel in pain. He seems like such a scary and strong guy but he's really a sensitive sweetheart when it comes to love. 'This is weird' my wolf suddenly spoke up. "What's weird" I answered back to her. 'It's Calum the feelings with him are a lot stronger then the ones we have  with Shawn the Sparks are more electrifying and we even already feel pain if he's in pain' she explained. "What's that supposed to mean" I questioned. 'I don't think that Shawn's our real mate' she confessed. "What that's crazy why would you think that" I asked shocked. ' all the feeling we have with Shawn are generic almost as if we could be completely imagining them and you would never know because you didnt know your true mate yet' she told me. "We can talk about this later I hear calum coming" I quickly said before blocking her out and turning toward the stairs where I saw calum with black basketball shorts and the same muscle tee and earlier with some blue nikes and a backpack hung on his shoulder. "Ready to go" he asked. I just nodded my head and lead him out the front door towards Shawn's territory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calum and I have just arrived at Shawn's territory and were walking up to the front door about to knock when Shawn runs out and wraps me up in a hug causing calum to possessively growl and Shawn to hold me tighter and growl back. I escaped Shawn's grasp and stood between them. " no fighting boys unless you want me to make my decision before speaking with the moon goddess" I tsked before walking inside and when I turned around calum and Shawn kept flicking each other off causing me to laugh. "Okay guys we have to be ready by 8:00 tonight and it's already 6:00 so we have two hours" I explained. They both nodded and we went upstairs to set up a room preparing to speak to the moon goddess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok boys I think we are ready" I declared looking at my phone to see that it's 7:55. Calum handed me the bottle of sleeping pills and Shawn handed me a bottle of water both of them sitting against the wall facing me with scared looks on their faces. I took a deep breath before I shoved all the pills into my mouth took a sip of water and swallowed and sat on the ground everything around me going black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"September September sweetie you have to get up we don't have much time to talk" I heard a women's voice and I slowly peeled my eyes open seeing a model status woman standing in front of me with long blond hair to her waist and sparkling purple eyes. "Are you the moon goddess" I asked. "Yes child and I know your here because you have some questions" she said helping me up onto a chair next to her. Wait what the hell why are there chairs here? I wondered. "Yeah I was wondering why you gave me two mates" I asked. She looked at me confused "I don't know what you mean dear I only gave you one mate which you have already met calum alpha of the rogues he is your true mate" she answered. "Wait what" I said shocked. "Who is that so I feel tingles and everything with Shawn" I asked confused. "Shawn's mate died a year ago honey and she actually looked a lot like you that's probably why you were mistaken for mates" she said while making hand motions in the air. "Why do I feel sparks then" I questioned tilting my head to the side a little bit. "That's because after all you've been through your wolf and your body needed someone to care for you and love you and I guess your wolf got set on Shawn" she explained. I all of a sudden a started coughing "what's happening" I said inbetween coughs. "Calum is performing cpr on you he's bringing you back to life" she said before pushing me out a door and everything went black again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"September come on princess wake up" I heard calums voice and woke up with a deep intake of air and sat up on the floor coughing with calum patting my back. "Where's Shawn" I asked looking around. "He heard" he said looking down. "What" I said confused. "Your conversation with the moon goddess we heard the whole thing it's like we had headphone in or something and that's all we could hear" he explained before hugging me. "I knew I wasn't wrong you are the one for me my one and only princess" he said before kissing me on the lips softly and carefully as if I was a glass doll. After a minute of two we pulled away smiling at eachother both of us had a light blush on our cheeks and swollen lips. That's when I knew that the moon goddesses words were true, calum hood alpha of the rogues is my true mate.