Epilogue

"CALUM GET IN HERE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING" I yelled while holding Seths shirt trying to keep him from attacking our guest (with love) and holding our newborn baby girl Taylor in my other arm. "Okay okay okay I'm here" calum says running into the room and picking up Seth which immediately calms him down.

"Sorry about that he gets a bit crazy around other people" I apologized to our guest Harry who came here to visit Calum I guess they were friends or something in college and now Harry is some big time Billionaire now and he's offering calum a job. "So have you decided whether you want to take the job or not" Harry questioned. "Well I obviously want the job I just don't want to miss my children's childhoods I want to see everything and get to experience everything they learn and do" calum explained.

"Alright well just remember call me if you need anything" Harry suggested before walking out the door is brown heeled boots clicking along with him. "Babe are you sure you don't want to take that job you'd be really happy" I offered. "Princess I'm happy most when I'm with you and my family I love you all so much" Calum Insisted. I just nodded and gave him a kiss making Seth let out some gagging noises which I ignored.

"Alright guys go get your shoes we're going to Taco Bell" I yelled watching them rush up the stairs. I just laughed to myself and slipped on some sandals. Who would've though that just a few years ago I was living with an abusive parent and now after going through a fake mate, finding my real mate, and having two children also with one on the way (calum just can't seem to control himself) and becoming Luna of the pack of rogues ruling alongside my husband and mate the king of rogues Calum Hood.

THE END!