~Chapter Seven~

The day went by quickly and it was boring for the most part except for Shawn sitting with me at lunch which caused some girls threatening me through the mind link, yep that was terrifying but I'm more scared for what's to come once I get home I don't know what my dad meant by "his friends" but I know it won't be good. once I got home I slowly opened the door to see my dad on the couch talking with his so called "friends" and once he saw me he stood up "boys this is my daughter September you like" he questioned. The men just nodded their heads and stared at me while licking their lips as if I was a piece of meat. "she's perfect we'll take her" the men growled lowly. "okay then deal 1,000 dollars for my daughter and then she's all yours" my dad announced. I just stared at him with my mouth wide open "how dare he try to sell us" my wolf growled. "September go upstairs and pack your things you will be leaving with these gentleman and becoming their rogue queen" my dad smirked evily. I ran upstairs and started packing my things while tears rolled down my cheeks I can't be their queen I already have a mate and I love him.....wait....yes...i-I love him I thought. Then an idea popped into my head I can mind link Shawn to come and get me I focused on imagining Shawn his perfect eyes and silky hair then his voice popped into my head "hey babe what's up" Shawn calmly said in my head. "Shawn I'm scared and I don't know how to tell you this so I'll just come out and say it" I shakily said tears stinging my eyes. "September what are you okay tell me what happened" Shawn nervously asked. "My dad is selling me to the rogue king and he wants me to become their queen, they're taking me now and I'm so scared more scared then I have ever been in my entire life and if I don't get out of this alive I want you to know that I love you.. I love you so much that I can't explain it even though we've only known each other for about a week or so and we haven't even mated or marked each other but yes I love you and I'll say it a million times" I declared. "no September don't say that you are going to live and I'm coming to get you right now I'm gonna rip their heads off" he growled. "okay but Shawn hurry please" I whined feeling scared but also cause he didn't say I love you back, as if he was reading my mind Shawn says "oh and babe I love you too and I'll be there soon" that's all I needed even if he didn't make it in time he'll know that I love him and I'll know that he loves me. that's all I need to feel serenity.

I finished "packing" my things and ran downstairs hoping to get this over with quickly so i can either go with Shawn or go with the rogues as long as I'm far away from my father. The men dragged me outside and threw me into the car not really caring about my safety until a guy says "hey guys be careful the king wants her in one piece" I nodded appreciatively at him and he just smiled back at least one of these men are nice. I was pulled away from my thoughts as a terrifying growl pierced through the air causing the guys to look behind me and I smiled at what I saw, it was Shawn, his beta, and his third in command all standing their growling in their wolf forms. Shawn's beta and TIC went after the rogues while Shawn came over to me and signaled for me to grab my things and hop on his back. I did what I was told and once I was on his back Shawn's beta and TIC came back and we ran through the woods leading to Shawn's pack.