~Chapter Fourteen~

"BOOM" I scrambled to the top of the bed the noise waking me from my sleep. I looked over at the window and saw a HUGE red wolf who had just crashed through the said of the house 'what the fuck' my wolf said to me I ignored her and in the most confident voice I could manage I turned back to the wolf " w-who are you" I asked. He just smirked and shifted back to human form and I would be lying if I didn't say he was attractive but Shawn will always be my first choice. "I'm the rogue King and you are supposed to be my queen" he said in a smooth velvety voice I think he had a British accent in there. "What no I have a mate" I stammered. His eyes got red with anger " NO YOU ARE MINE MY MATE" he growled making me press my back against the headboard trying to be as far away from him as possible. He came and sat at the foot of the bed "I'm sorry princess my anger just gets ahead of me he said while rubbing my leg and I was shocked when I felt sparks like when I'm with Shawn. He saw my shocked face and smiled "see princess you feel the Sparks don't you you are the mate and the second I saw your picture in that vile mans house that you call your father I knew I had to rescue you so I pretended as if it was all just a business deal since you father did owe us some money so I told him that he could give us you instead of paying" he explained. "B but that makes no sense how can I have two mates" I questioned. "I don't know princess but I will find out now here's your time to choose you can either stay here for two more days with Shawn and then I'll take you with force or you can make this easy and come with me now. "C can I just maybe stay here I just have a lot to think about" I whispered. "Of course princess I just wish you could be mine sooner" he said before leaning over and kissing my forehead then my cheek but when he pulled away he stopped halfway "what is that" he sneered with disgust pointing at my neck. I looked at my neck to see that my hair had moved so Shawn's mark was showing. " it's a um a um mark" I whimpered. He growled " once you are mine that will be removed immediately and replaced by my own princess" he gave me another kiss on the cheek before leaping out of the wall and shifting running past the border of Shawn's territory.