𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

The next few days were filled with rigorous training between Annie and Miguel

"What does a Cobra do? What does a Cobra do?" Johnny asks Miguel as he holds him in a choke-hold. Miguel, not being able to breath starts tapping Johnny to let go of him.

"There's no tapping in karate."

"Watch your arms. Get your arms up." Johnny teaches his daughter as he takes her to the ground.

 "My arms were up!" Annie groans on the ground.

"What does a Cobra do?" Johnny asks while holding Miguel in a choke-hold again. This time, Miguel elbows Johnny and pushes his arm away.

"Slither!" Miguel shouts.

"Not bad." Annie was sparring with her father when she quickly takes him to the ground. She smirks but out of nowhere, Johnny pushes a machine's button which causes a baseball to come flying at her ear.

"What? What the hell? That wasn't fair!" Annie cries as she holds her now red ear in pain.

"You want a fair fight, Annie? Dream on. You can't always think your enemies are gonna play by the rules." Johnny says.

"Yeah, but my ear!" Annie cries. "That actually hurt, dad!"

"What if that baseball was your enemy's friend coming at you from behind? You have to be prepared for everything." Johnny says, now feeling bad that his daughter actually was hurt.

"Let me look." Johnny says and looks at her ear which was red.

"No, it's fine, it's fine. You'll be fine, Annie." Johnny says, awkwardly patting her back.

Suddenly, the shop door opens and in comes a bunch of ladies with yoga mats.

"Hello." One of the women says and Annie smiles at her. "It's 5:00. Twilight is upon us."

"What's going on?" Miguel asks.

"Uh, I had to sublet the, uh, dojo for a few hours. Just till we get more students." Johnny says and Annie nods.

"We need to change the energy in here." A woman says as she places a namaste sign over the 'Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy' motto. Annie smiles and grabs an extra yoga mat and places beside the women.

"Center your energy... And stretch." And all of the women and Annie do so.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Katie LaRusso was sitting down on a bench while tying her figure skates. Katie had started to learn how to figure skate when she was 5 years old and she fell in love with it. Daniel and a good friend, more like family, of the LaRussos, Mr. Miyagi, taught Sam how to karate. That was Sam's thing and this was Katie's.  But Sam fell out of karate shortly after Mr. Miyagi had passed and never went back to it. But Katie still continued to figure skate.