𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Robby and Joey waxed all of Daniel's cars in the dealership using a technique that was tagught to him a long time ago

Robby and Joey waxed all of Daniel's cars in the dealership using a technique that was tagught to him a long time ago. He told them to add the wax with one hand, making big circles and with the other hand, taking off the wax making a circle in the opposite direction.

He showed them how to raise the flag using both of their arms, pulling downwards. When they were cleaning the windows, he showed them how to do it sideways and then sideways, starting from the other side. When they were manually raising the cars up, Daniel taught them to face away from the car, doing some sort of lunging position. He basically fitted each chore with some karate muscle memory.

Both teens were working hard, doing all of these small chores which were excruciating.

"Hey, Mr. LaRusso, uh, we're all done." Joey says as he and a tired Robby walk up to Daniel.

"Really? Both lots?" Daniel asks and Joey sighs loudly with fatigue.

"This is bullshit. Okay, I thought you were gonna teach me karate. I'm just doing all your shitty chores." Robby snaps at Daniel as the two walk off to finish the job.

"Man, I didn't even want to learn karate." Joey whines as he begins to wax the cars. 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Show me wash the windows." Daniel says to Robby as they were all training in the dojo. "Hai!"

Daniel begins to throw punches and kicks at Robby to of which he swiftly blocks.

Daniel stops punching him and Robby has a look of surprise and confusion on his face. He never knew he would have been able to do that.

"Woah..." He whispers.

Daniel and Robby bow off and Joey and Daniel bow in as Joey turns to Daniel in a fighting stance.

"Show me wax on, wax off." Daniel tells him and Joey blocks the moves just like Robby.

"Oh my god, This is awesome," Joey exclaims with a grin.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Junbi! Bow. Fighting positions." Johnny calls out to his students.

"Stabilize your base, Hawk." He says to Hawk who fixes his position as Johnny teaches him how to. "Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike."

'Yes, Sensei! Hai!" Hawk shouts. Annie looks at him with a smile, proud that her friend has gained so much confidence. Johnny walks up to a smaller kid and fake throws a punch at him to which the boy flinches.

"Did you just flinch, Virgin?" Johnny asks him. He goes to a couple other students and all of them flinched. "Holy shit, we got a room full of flinchers."

"Yes, Sensei!" All of the kids shout, not including Miguel, Annie and Aisha.