𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

The teens were all peeking through the Miyagi-Do dojo's door, trying to catch a glimpse of the words being said by Daniel and the tall Ponytail man

"Your dad is pissed. Who is that guy?" Hawk asks.

"I have no idea." Sam answers.

"He looks like a Highlander." Bert comments.

"The Highlander. There can be only one." Mitch corrects.

"Dad looks really mad." Katie says. "I hope it isn't another guy dad had a tousle with in high school."

"After all that's happened, I hope not." Sam sighs.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"We can't just let them get away with what they did." Joey says.

"They know we're the biggest threat." Robby says, talking about himself, Tory, Joey and Amber. "They also know we can't risk violating probation."

"We need to get them somewhere no one is around." Amber says, watching Kenny throw a punch.

"Woah, slow down there." Joey says to Kenny as he almost knocks over the punching dummy. "What's up with you?"

"I just can't believe that Katie is on the enemy's side. I mean, she doesn't seem like a bad person." Kenny says and at that, Amber snaps.

"Look kid, Katie LaRusso is someone who will earn your trust and then betray you in the end. Take it from me, or Joey, we've been there." She states and Kenny goes back to punching.

Amber was angry, her ears turning red. They always did that when she got angry. Joey noticed. He put his hand over her hand, to calm her down and her rapid breathing stopped.

She turns to him and he gives her a soft look and she sighs.

"Listen up. Gather round." Silver calls out, all of them filing in lines. "We just had a little powwow with the senseis at Miyagi-Do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament."

The whole dojo looks at him in confusion, shock and denial. 

"Our enemies humiliate us, and we have to back down and take it?" Tory states.

"Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy." Silver says, calmly. "But there's a time to fight. No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good!"

He looks at each and every one of them. "Take all that anger and store it. You're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰