𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Katie was out dress shopping for Chrissy's wedding with Spencer

Katie was out dress shopping for Chrissy's wedding with Spencer. After getting scolded and yelled at by Spencer for not finishing this task earlier, as there were only a couple of days left before the wedding, the two girls had went to multiple different shops.

Katie couldn't choose any dress, as they were all either too blingy, too dull, too long, too short, too big or too small. Katie felt bad for dragging Spencer along with her, but Spencer was determined to find the dress.

"This?" Spencer asks, holding out a long dress with huge puffy sleeves.

"Meh," Was Katie's response. Spencer rolls her eyes before continuing to look.

"Ooh! This one!" Spencer exclaims holding out yet another garment. This dress fell at the knees, the top being white and the skirt holding a sky blue colour with baby pink and white roses plastered onto it.

Katie holds up her eyebrows. "Wow."

"Try it on." Spencer says and shoves her into a dressing room.

"Do I have to?" Katie whines, already dressing.

"Yes, now shut up and change." Spencer states. Katie rolls her eyes and comes out wearing the dress. Katie comes out, wearing the dress. It had fit her so perfectly, the dress showing her curves and flat stomach she developed after karate.

"Yup, you're buying that!" Spencer states, making Katie go buy the dress. Spencer waits outside for her friend and finally, Katie comes outside.

"So, how much was it?" She asks.

Katie's answer was with wide eyes, "Enough that my parents are going to kill if they find out."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Back at the dojo, Johnny was having all of the Miyagi-Dos practice  a set of kicks and punches.

"Attack!" Johnny shouts as Katie roundhouses then punches the mats Johnny was holding up, nearly knocking him back.

"Nice, LaRusso." Johnny nods as Demetri walks up. Johnny was staring off into the distance and looks back just in time to receive and accidental roundhouse to the face by Demetri.

"Oh shit!" Demetri exclaims. "Um, I'm not gonna get in any trouble, am I?"

Next up, Demetri was gagged and tied up against a punching bag.

"All right, remember, one of the best ways to get a point is to aim for the torso." Johnny explains and shows them, punching Demetri in the stomach. Demetri groans as the impact hits.

"All right, front kick, side kick. Ready?" Johnny tells them. Demetri looks at Katie with wide, pleading eyes.

"Sorry, Demetri," She says and kicks him twice. 

"Very nice. But next time, don't be sorry." Johnny tells her and she gives a nod. Next up was Chris and he 'accidentally' kicks Demetri in the groin.  Katie winces as Demetri cries out in pain.