𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

The once almost empty Cobra Kai dojo was filled with kids now

The once almost empty Cobra Kai dojo was filled with kids now. All different types of kids. Nerds, losers, weirdos, freaks. Well that's what Johnny saw in his eyes.

Annie, Miguel and Aisha stood at the front of the room all wearing white gis. The three looked around the dojo, seeing a couple of kids they knew. The one who really caught the trio's eye was Amber Sparks. 

Yes, Amber Sparks, the girl who was one of the biggest bullies and most popular girl. She was also Katie LaRusso's ex-friend, Annie and Miguel had found out from Aisha. Aisha knew all the tea. Miguel and Annie look at each other confused as to why Amber would want to know karate.

 Annie overheard Eli and Demetri talking so she decided to go see what was up.

"Why did I let you talk me into this? This goes against everything I stand for. It's like extra gym class for no reason." Demetri complains.

"Let's just give it a chance. You saw the fight. Miguel kicked ass." Eli says softly and Annie standing beside him.

"Come on, Demetri. Give my dad a chance." Annie says and Demetri sighs.

"Okay! Today we begin--" Johnny starts to say and Annie makes her way to the front of the classroom. None of the kids heard him so Johnny had to shout, "Quiet!" And all the children shut up.

"Face front." They all did so. Johnny walked around the room looking at the new students.

"Nice shirt." Johnny comments to Demetri.

"Thanks." Demetri says with a smile.

"I'm joking. It sucks." Johnny says and Annie silently chuckles.

"Word of advice: If you got shit for teeth, don't smile." He says to one of the kids.

"What're you smirking at Goldilocks?" Johnny asks Amber who replies with a side smile saying, "Nothing,"

"My God, makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you." He says to another but then goes up to the front of the class.

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers. I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out. But my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles. So maybe there's some hope for you yet. First I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!" No one moves.

"That means line up." Everyone starts to form lines behind Aisha, Miguel and Annie.

"No, not--not line up in a line. Lines. Get in lines."

"You mean, like, rows?" Demetri asks.

"Yes, that's what he meant Demetri." Annie sighs.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Katie and Samantha were relaxing in their backyard beside their pool. Katie was reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the 7th time while Sam was on her computer.