𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Katie awoke the next morning to the sound of yelling

Katie awoke the next morning to the sound of yelling. She combs down her hair a bit and puts a bra underneath her Stranger Things pajamas, grabs her phone and runs outside to the backyard.

There stood her father about to have a face-off with Johnny Lawrence. She also noticed a confused Annie Lawrence standing off to the side.

Katie walks over to Annie and says, "Hey, any idea why our dad's are ready to kill each other?"

"Well basically, some guys destroyed my father's car last night and they said they knew your dad or something. So I followed my dad here who pretty much wants revenge from your dad and I'm just here to make sure my dad doesn't die or whatever." Annie says with a shrug.

"Oh, okay. Hey do you want breakfast? I was just about to make some pancakes." Katie offers and Annie nods with a big smile.

Katie gets Annie to sit at the dining table while Katie begins to make some pancakes.

"You have a really nice house," Annie comments.

"Thanks!" Katie replies while mixing the batter. Amanda then came down with Anthony and they both noticed a guest sitting at their table.

"Oh morning mom. This is Annie, Johnny Lawrence's daughter." Katie introduces.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. LaRusso." Annie says while getting up to meet her.

"You too, sweetie." Amanda sweetly replies, "Hey honey. Where's your dad?"

"Oh, he's in the backyard with Johnny, about to kill each other." Katie replies, setting down the pancakes.

"Uh huh. I'm gonna go make sure they don't leave any blood on the patio. I'll be right back." Amanda says as she leaves. Katie and Annie continue eating their pancakes when Annie notices Katie's pajamas.

"I have the same set of pajamas." Annie says and Katie's mouth forms a smile.

"Wait, you like Stranger Things?!" Katie asks.

"I love it!" Annie exclaims. The two dive into a full conversation of Stranger Things that they don't even notice their fathers walking back to the table.

"Oh, hey dad. Hi Mr. LaRusso." Annie greets with a sheepish smile.

"Annie, what're you doing?" Johnny asks his daughter.

"She's joining me for breakfast and if you'd like to, you may too, Mr. Lawrence." Katie says. Johnny looks at her and plops down in the seat beside his daughter.

"So, Johnny," Amanda starts to start a conversation, "I hear you run a dojo. That's nice."

"Yeah, it was nice until your husband got my rent doubled." Johnny complains.

"Okay, you spray-painted a dick on my face." Daniel shoots back.

"You tried to get me banned from the All Valley." Johnny states.

"Okay, guys, you know what, let's not do this." Amanda says as she notices how uncomfortable the two girls were feeling.