𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

The next day, Katie was at her desk, writing on a piece of paper and humming to herself

The next day, Katie was at her desk, writing on a piece of paper and humming to herself. Ever since Katie was a younger child, one of her mother's friends, who was a music producer, pushed Katie into producing her own song. Katie always politely declined as she didn't want any fame, but her perspective on things had now changed.

"God, that sounds dumb." Katie mutters erasing her sheet. She had been working on the song for hours now and had only come up with a small verse. 

"Okay, break time." Katie announces and surprisingly gets a facetime call from her boyfriend. She smiles and picks up the phone.

"Hey baby," Katie greets, with a smile. Katie looks at the phone and her jaw drops. Eli's once dyed blue hair was now up in a bright red mohawk.

"You like it?" Eli smirks and Katie smiles.

"Yes, it's amazing!" Katie comments.

"That's not the only thing I got," he says and puts the camera to show his whole body. His chest now had a small tattoo of a harp, hence Katie's middle name, Harper.

Katie blushes before asking, "Is that one for me?"

"Maybe," Eli smiles and Katie giggles. "What're you doing?"

"Oh nothing really. I've just been up for the past 6 hours, trying to think of some song lyrics. I took your advice and contacted one of mom's friends who's a music producer. He said he'd gladly produce one of my songs."Katie tells him and Eli looks at her impressed.

"Really? I'm so happy for you, babe!" Eli exclaims. "What's your song about." 

"That's just the thing, I don't know what to do it about." Katie admits.

"Well, do it about something you really love or you're passionate about. Or a real-life experience." He says and Katie nods, thinking of all the things she had gone through.

"Okay, well I should get back to work. Hey, the date's still on, right?" Katie smiles and Eli nods.

"I'll pick you up at around 5ish." Eli says.

"Okay, bye Eli." Katie says.

"Bye, love." And Katie hangs up. She sits on her bed, pondering the question of what she should write about. All of the experiences she's been through, her relationships, Eli. A lightbulb goes off in her head again.

"Oh my gosh! That's it!" Katie exclaims and gets back to work.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Demetri had also now joined Miyagi-Do as he found Cobra Kai a not-so great suit for him. The only problem was that he really didn't like doing chores. 

Katie was sitting on the ground, sending an email of her song's lyrics to the music producer friend of Amanda's. The guy's name was Jerry, she had found out.