𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Joey and Robby both sat together at one of the tables in the juvenile detention centre

Joey and Robby both sat together at one of the tables in the juvenile detention centre. Robby was reading a book, Lord of The Flies, and Joey sat there, mindlessly tapping his fingers. 

"Angel. My sweet, sweet Angel." Robby and Joey turn their heads to see Shawn Payne with his buddies walking towards another of the boys here. The boy was playing with cards, sitting at the table.

"Your mom's care package was dope." Shawn says. "Empanadas? Next level shit right there. Be sure to thank her for me."

Shawn smiles and places a hand on the table. "Still... empanadas, no empanadas, this is our table, homie."

The boy doesn't respond or take his eyes off of his cards.

"Shit." Shawn laughs and looks to his buddies. "Kid must be deaf."

Shawn looks back at the boy and sucks in a breath. He pushes all the cards off of the table.

"I said that's our table!" Shawn yells, startling Robby, Joey and the kid.

Shawn leans down to the kid and says, "You ain't deaf, just dumb as shit."

The kid looks up at Shawn and he smacks his head into the table. Robby and Joey both get up and look at Shawn and the kid.

Shawn and his buddies laugh before noticing Robby and Joey's worried expressions.

"What you looking at, newbies?" Shawn says and his friends snicker. The boy now had a bloody nose and walks past Robby and Joey.

"You OK, man?" Joey asks but the boy continues walking. Joey and Robby watch Shawn and his friends leave the room with a hateful glare.

"Robby Keene. Phone call." One of the guards working there announces. Robby looks at Joey and Joey motions for him to go pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Robby asks. There is a voice on the other end but Robby just hangs up.

"Mr. LaRusso?" Joey asks.

"Yeah," Robby says and goes back to reading his book.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Katie was watching the news while waiting for her speech therapist. Sam had put together a car wash to raise money for Miguel's surgery which his family couldn't fully provide. 

Katie smiles at the reporter walking around, broadcasting the event.

"Miss LaRusso?" Katie turns her head to find a blonde haired woman in her mid-40s.

Katie nod and smiles at the woman.

"Hi Miss LaRusso, I'm Dr. Chrissy, your speech therapist." The woman introduces and shakes Katie's hand. 

Katie smiles and writes on her piece of paper, "Please, call me Katie."

The older woman reads what Katie wrote and smiles at the girl.