𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Just a shout-out to camilalia9898  for help creating some of the plot in this chapter!

Both girls attack each other, full out. This last point would decide who was better in many different aspects. The better fighter, the better girl, the more worthy. A lot was on their shoulders. This final fight would prove who really is a true champion.

Both girls went all out using each and every one of their moves. Katie switching between offense and defense Amber doing the same.

Both girls rushed to each other and finally she scored a point.

She did it. She won. She was a champion. Finally, she beat her. 

Panting, Katie finally realized she had won.

"Winner, LaRusso!" The ref holds up Katie's arm and she jumps up and down in joy. She rushes over to her teammates and father who cheer and shout for her. 

Katie looks over and sees Amber. Amber wasn't mad, she looked more scared than mad. Maybe Katie was just reading her wrong. Who gives a shit about her anyway.

"I did it. Finally." Katie breathes out, smiling.

"You did do it." Eli breathes out a laugh.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Joey Jackson is ahead one-nothing as he and Demetri Alexopoulos battle it out for a trip to the finals." Daryl announces to everyone as Robby and Demetri duke it out. Soon enough, Joey scored another point. Both boys return to conference with their sensei's quickly.

Demetri pants, "I had it hard beating him when he was on the good side of the force. Now that he's gone all Sith, I feel like a helpless Jedi youngling about to get slaughtered."

"Well, you're taller." Katie speaks up and Eli adds on,

"You have the high ground. That's how Obi-Wan beat Anakin."

"All right, just remember your fundamentals." Daniel brushes off what Katie and Eli said. "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe through. You got this. Come on, Demetri!"

The fight begun again and soon enough, Joey had won.

Demetri walks back to them. "He's very good."

"So are you." Katie says.

"Thank you." He pants.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

While waiting for another match to finish, Katie notices Anthony slip away to somewhere.