𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Katie stands tall between Spencer and Hawk, awaiting her new instructions

"Ready?" Daniel says.

"Let's begin!" Johnny finishes. Everyone looks around, confused.

"Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri questions. Johnny looks at Daniel, not sure what to say.

Daniel thinks for a moment before saying, "Begin a new era." Katie smiles at her father's words.

"Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever." Katie looks at Annie who gives her a small smile. Then she looks at Hawkat Hawk and he meets her gaze. He smirks at her and she quickly turns her head away, blushing. 

"Damn it, he's still got it." Katie thinks to herself.

"The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been." Daniel continues. "We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat them, by-"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny interrupts and Daniel looks at him with a confused face.

"We gotta take things to the next level." Katie turns her head at Johnny's words. "Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!"

Daniel then cuts him off. "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want." Johnny adds. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel says.

"We bite first!" Johnny shouts.

Daniel shakes his head ans sighs before saying, "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises."

"All right, line up!" Johnny shouts.

"And just breathe and follow me." Daniel tells them and Katie looks between the two men before asking.

"Who are we following here?" She asks.

"Me." Both Daniel and Johnny say at the same time. Katie sighs and shakes her head.

"Fighting positions!" Johnny commands as Daniel tells his students to start with a simple breathing exercise.

"Right leg back. Front kick ready. Hi-yah!" All of the Eagle Fangs throw a front kick which ends up in Mitch throwing a kick in Nate's back.

"Shit, dude. I'm sorry." Mitch apologizes as Nate groans.

Next up, Johnny had Bert and Mitch have a one on one fight. Both boys just kept on swinging punches and kicks at each other, not stopping.

"Go for the teeth!" Johnny encourages and Bert starts to hit even harder.

"Hey, hey!" Daniel stops them. "You're just swinging at each other. Don't you teach any defense?"

"Best defense is more offense." Mitch says and Bert kicks him into the big rock.

"Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?" Johnny asks and Daniel sighs.

Then, Spencer and Katie had a fight. Both girls stare at each other as they circle around, anticipating.

"That's it. Keep circling." Daniel tells both girls and they do so. "Don't anticipate. Stay focused."

Johnny sighs audibly and says, "One of you do something. What the hell is this?"

"That's not how this works. One of us has to be provoked." Spencer tells him. The girls keep circling until Johnny throws a water bottle at the two.

"Ah!" Katie says, wiping water off of her face.