Prologue

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

This is only my second story so far, and I can say that the first one was so much easier to write..! I do worry about that this "shortie" might be compared with the previous one, so please, try not to!

And, there will be some adult contents almost in every chapter of this story; if you don't enjoy it, please, just skip the steamy parts. Thank you.

eri

**********

After four years he was about to meet his little babygirl. Four years. He had studied in America and Europe without interruption, which meant he hadn't been able to get home to see her the last four years; she had been twelve last time and he had been twenty. Well, he had been home a couple of times, but as she had been on the boarding school in England and later on in Spain...they hadn't met. For four years.
The weather was hot in Istanbul and he just wanted to get rid of his clothes and have a swim in the pool, and after he had hugged his mum and dad dearly, he threw his t-shirt to one side. He saw Emre and squeezed him for a second before he rushed up the stairs.

"Where is she, mum? I can't wait to hug and hold her!"

He met eyes with his mum for a second and halted in the stairway. He got a worried look on his face and frowned.

"Well, Can...son...she has changed. A bit. You know, she has...grown. Just like you, so...maybe she won't be the same Sanem you left behind four years ago, maybe your babygirl is gone."

Can stared at his mum for a few seconds, before his face split up in a wolf grin.

"Naaah, no way, mum! Sanem will always be my babygirl!"

He went off and reached her bedroom door. He put his big hand on the handle, knocked the door and opened it up without waiting for her permission; he never had before, so why start now..? When he got inside and when his eyes got used to the dark in there, he walked forward towards the daylight and noticed that the room was different. No horses with purple manes, no twinkling stars on the walls or pink rosettes by the bed anymore. He noticed the dressing table full of makup stuff, creams and perfumes, some grownup pieces of clothes thrown everywhere, and...it was definitely a teenagers room. His dark eyes scanned the room and finally detected some movements on the terrace. Ofcourse, he should have remembered..! She loved to spend time out there, as it made her feel closer to nature. The view from her terrace was all greenery, and how many times hadn't they enjoyed it together..? He smiled and walked towards it, while he called out for her.

"Sanem..? Babygirl..? Where are you? Your Can is back!!"

Yeah. Her Can was back. He froze in his steps when he saw the almost naked woman on the terrace turn her head around and how she started to move towards him. Wait. Who was this..? Where was Sanem..?

Can gawked and just

Can gawked and just...gawked, when the petite woman turned around with her breasts in the air and with a breathtaking smile on her face. She...she was...the most beautiful being he had ever seen in his whole life.

the most beautiful being he had ever seen in his whole life

She was so...breathtakingly beautiful! Can held his breath and couldn't take his eyes off her. She wore nothing but a minimal tanga, which only 'slightly' covered her sex, and where slightly meant it covered nothing, and he could feel movements in his jeans shorts for this so damn sexy goddess! He bit his lip and tried to control himself; who was this amazing woman, and where was his Sanem?

"Caaan..? Is that you, Can..? I can't believe it, I've missed you so much..!"

The alluring female gasped and ran the few steps between them, tiptoed and hugged him hard while she hung on to his neck. Can was paralyzed. She stroked her breasts and her whole body against his naked chest, her silky, long hair tickled his skin and he thought he was dreaming. What the..? He was definitely out of control, as he felt his already throbbing dick getting pressed into her body, when this...this nymph seemed to be all over him. And her scent...fuck, how could anyone smell that good..? He panted and really tried to get the control back over his body, and dick. He stepped back and shook his head in disbelief.

"Who...who are you? And where is Sanem, huh? And by the way, do you always walk around naked in a house which is not yours..? Please, explain yourself, eeeh...Miss!"

Can closed his eyes, calmed down and tried to relax. He breathed deeply as his mum had taught him to when he was young and got upset. Then he opened them up again and met eyes with the beauty in front of him. Those dark deer eyes. He inhaled deeply and some kind of...moan? escaped him. No. No way. No, no and nooo..! Impossible! NO! It could not be..!

She gave him a pants-dropping smile and tilted her head at him

"Hi, Can. As I said, I've missed you like hell. And yeah, could be that I've changed a bit on the outside, but the inside...inside I'm just the same as when you left me four years ago; I'm still Sanem, your babygirl, Can."

**********

Can had tried. Yes. But he couldn't. The following days had been pure...agony, torture. He did his best as to act like he always had with her, but...he just couldn't. His babygirl was gone, and instead there was a...a...a damn goddess! A goddess he couldn't, or shouldn't, desire as he actually did. He couldn't get her out of his mind, her so beautiful face, her dark eyes, her silky hair, her smell, her so...petite and curvy body! Fuck! When he remembered what he felt in the moment he realized that the amazing woman who stroked her soft body against his...when he finally realized that she was Sanem...he almost fainted. He couldn't do this, he had to leave. Even before he was supposed to, so he prepared himself and his suitcase, spoke to his mum and tried to convince her that something came up and...yeah, he had to leave earlier. Mirhiban knew her son, and she knew something was definitely wrong, something was going on. She tried to talk to him, but no, Can insisted on a problem in one of their hotels, which required his presence. He said good bye to his father and Emre, then he went upstairs and quietly knocked on Sanem's door. At least he had to say good bye; he was twentyfour years old, a grown-up man, and had to try to act like one.

She heard him knock, as she sat on the inside of the door with her back against it, but she didn't answer him. She was devastated. She had thought he loved her like always, like since she was eight and he was sixteen. But clearly he did not. The last few days he had been...absent, and he had avoided her all the time. And he had showed her that she didn't really mean anything to him, so...she was devastated. She could hear him knock again and sigh on the other side of the door. When she thought he had left already, she suddenly heard him whisper.

"I love you, babygirl, and I always will...now in a way I shouldn't. Please, forgive me."

**********