10. No expiry date ♾️

He had been right. Or that lady who wrote "Fifty shades" had. Some sweet and hot sex first thing in the early morning hours...wow. Can had made her come like...like never before. Or...like before, but this time with a half full bladder. And oh my..! To her it seemed that he had used most parts of his body to please her, and when he finally filled her up with his aching dick...again, oh my! She totally surrendered to him and what he did to her, what he made her feel. When she reached her heavenly and toe curling orgasm, she really did cry out his name; to hear her call out for him and to feel her warm insides squeeze him, it made him reach heaven as well. He grunted out words of love while he filled her up with his warm cum and placed small, wet kisses on her neck. Overwhelmed he laid down beside her and got her up on his heaving chest. They stayed like that for a while, and Can cherished her softly on her back with his fingertips. Suddenly his fingers stopped and Sanem could feel how he got tense underneath her. She raised her head and met eyes with him. Aha. He had got a worried expression on. Now what? She sighed and put a flat hand on his chest and rested her chin upon it. She raised her eyebrows at him.

"What, Can? Why did you get so worried all of a sudden? Any problem?"

He squeezed her a bit and leaned forward to be able to kiss her. Then he sighed and frowned when he fixed his eyes with hers again.

"Well, there could be; bebek, I'm supposed to be a responsible grown up man who should protect his woman, but...that is clearly not the case."

He looked sad and got worry back on his face.

"Ehem...okey. And why is that not the case, Can? I always feel safe and very protected when we are together, I promise. Mum couldn't get me a better bodyguard."

She blinked at him with a small smile on her lips and caressed his face with her hand.

"I'm talking about safe sex, Sanem; what if you get pregnant? It seems you blew my brain away, as I...I haven't even thought about it in all this time! And how many times haven't we...I mean, not even once we have used a condom!"

He got upset with himself and how irresponsible he had been; yeah, he definitely had more dick than brain, damn it! Maybe more heart than dick, but...still, that wasn't enough to excuse his behavior. No. And even if he already knew that he wanted Sanem to be the mother of his future children, she was only 18. Eighteen. A teenager for God's sake! She had so much more to live and discover before she got pregnant, before having babies! And he really wanted her to live her youth all the way. Uh...with him by her side, yes, but...yeah.

"Caaan

"Caaan...do you remember the sentence "we'll be fucking like rabbits"..? Well, I just knew, or maybe I just wished, that yes, we would be acting like rabbits, so already two days later I got an appointment with mum's gynecologist. And me and the doc, together we decided on a copper spiral; a very safe contraceptive with no hormones and which I can get rid off whenever I want to have babies in the future. Didn't I tell you..? However, it does not protect me from sexual diseases, so...if you ever..."