2. Aching

CAN'S POV

She acted like if he wasn't there. When he arrived at the pool, he noticed that her hair was almost dry already and she had changed her black wet swimsuit into a dry pink one, not less sexy though. Emre introduced him to the blond couple; Sanem's best friend Hakan and his sister Leyla. Best friend..? Yeah, sure..!

He glared at the male but shook hands with him while Sanem kept quiet and hid away behind a pair of black sunglasses

He glared at the male but shook hands with him while Sanem kept quiet and hid away behind a pair of black sunglasses. Can put his towel on the sunbed next to her, took off his sunglasses and gazed at her briefly before he dived into the pool. Damn her. She challenged him, or that was how Can felt it. He did his best to relax and tried to stop thinking about her, because if not...he would be hard all the time. Due to that challenging behavior, of course... Fuck. After several lengths in the pool, he noticed this Hakan sitting on the edge of her sunbed with the sunscreen bottle in his hand, ready to smear some cream on her back. He quickly got out of the water, shook himself and his hair beside them to make her squeal and smoothly got the sunscreen bottle out of the hand of her blond 'friend'.

"Don't you worry, Hakan, I'll take care of the back of my lil sis, okey?"

Can smirked at the younger man who just shrugged and told Can to make sure he smeared her back and the back of her thighs as well, as if not, her skin would get burned. Hakan moved back to his own sunbed beside Leyla and got into conversation with her and Emre.
Can found himself sitting on the edge of Sanem's sunbed, not really knowing what to do. When she suddenly asked him in a bad mood if he was going to put the cream on or not, he cleared his throat and managed to say yes, the cream was on its way. He heard her hum before she quickly pushed down her swimsuit all the way to her hips to avoid any sun marks, which made her 'brother' squirm. He got a quick glimpse of her breasts before she laid down on the sunbed again. Gosh..!
He finally concentrated and got some cream in his hands, rubbed them together to heat the cream up and noticed how it made the others laugh at him. He glared at them and shrugged at Emre. What?

"Can, she's an adult you know, not a baby! I mean, she can take some cold cream on her back, for God's sake..! Have you never done that to a woman before..?"

Emre laughed at him again, together with his friends. Great. Okey, let's get the fucking cream smeared..!

And...adult. She's an adult. Can. Caaan..! Earth to Can Divit, do you copy..? He blew out some air. He copied.

He moved around and got his back towards the others and put his big hands on the warm and soft skin on her shoulders. She hummed and sighed with pleasure when he slowly started to move them around. He reached the edge of her pushed down swimsuit with his fingers and saw how she grabbed the edge of it and pulled it further down, as to give him better access to reach her...umm...lower back with the cream. He was already about to faint before that, as he actually forgot to breathe since he first got his hands on her. She was so soft and smooth, her flesh so firm and he really wanted to squeeze her, to feel her and hold on to her..! Mmm..! Then she suddenly held the edge of the swimsuit up; he gawked and couldn't resist and let his big hand slip in under the material. He bit his lip and slowly caressed her so perfect behind. He noticed how her breathing increased with how his hand moved, which made his already hard dick ache for her. Can glanced at the others over his shoulder and noticed how deep into conversation they were, God knows about what, and when Sanem almost imperceptibly raised her sweet ass towards his hand in a kind of invitation...he didn't hesitate. He slowly reached her sex from behind and had to bit his lip again, hard, to avoid to groan out loud. She was so wet! Fuck! He couldn't resist and let his middle finger slip into her. Fuck fuck fuck! He could actually feel tears forming in his eyes, as this...she, Sanem, was what he had been craving for the last two years, even if he hadn't really admitted that to himself. He had known her very well, inside out, since she was eight and...he hadn't been prepared to find her so...changed, so grown up back then. He had ached for her, but for all of her, ever since.