8. 💞 Indeed in deep need 💞

Note: dear readers, chapter 5, "See you later, alligator🐊" has been read only 50 %, if I compare it with chapter 4 and 6; maybe some of you didn't realize I updated with two chapters and only read the second one..? Please, check it up, maybe you missed it..??

Thanks!
eri

**********

Damn you, Mirhiban! Sanem tried to be mad at her mum, but...she couldn't. She and Can would share hotelrooms, suites or whatever their mum had reserved for them in each city at "Divit's Place". And why not? In Mirhibans eyes they were siblings, nothing else, right..? Nothing else. Sanem wondered what would happen if mum ever found out about their relation and freaked out for a moment. Now she did understand Can's wish to keep it as a secret. But...if there was no relation, there wouldn't be anything to keep as a secret, nothing to hide, end of the story. That would be the solution, but...would she be strong enough to end it? Because to end it was the last thing she really wanted to do. He made her feel so good, so...loved and desired. She sighed and bit her lip when she thought about it.

They stood in the reception area and did some small talk with the manager. Can had been before, even only for a couple of nights each time, and he introduced Sanem to the very handsome, young man. Wow. His so blue eyes, blond hair and with that jawline which even Superman would envy, well...ten points, dix points. His name was Andreas and he was single. And had beautiful white teeth.

Can really tried to behave, but with all these damn swedes popping up everywhere

Can really tried to behave, but with all these damn swedes popping up everywhere...fuck them! He clenched his jaws by rage, but managed to keep quiet.

So when Andreas insisted with a suite for each of them, Can declined the offer and told him he preferred Sanem nearby, because if not, mother Mirhiban would get worried. And also, they were here to fix "The Moose suite" and the other one called "Pure viking", which meant they had to focus on their work and nothing else. He noticed how the swede met eyes with Sanem and shrugged, as to apologize for not being able to get her more..."available" and free to do whatever she wanted to. And what he probably wanted to do with her.

Can dragged Sanem into the lift, raised his hand to say goodbye to Andreas and waited for the lift door to close. When it did, he turned towards Sanem with dark eyes.

"What are you doing, Sanem, huh? Trying to drive me crazy by flirting with every blond guy around you? I'm not up for any games, babe, as all I want and care about is you, but if you want to play...please, do have in mind all the blond females with very long legs which Sweden is full of, okey..? Just have them in mind."

"Woah...what? Me, flirting? With Andreas? For fuck's sake, Can, stop invent things! And why would I have any longlegged swedish brat in mind, Can..? Clearly you do, so why the fuck should I...? Huh?"