20. Delicious alligator food..?

Huh..? What..? Can did his best to get sober and to be able to understand what this cuban man tried to explain to him. Yeah. He had been drugged and had an aching dick. Okey. Sanem had been kidnapped. Okey. Uuh...no, not okey. Can, again, did his very best to focus on Eric, and he thought he had suceeded when the good looking cuban suddenly smacked him quite hard on one of his cheeks, which made him whine; he heard how Eric ordered him to get back down to earth; for fuck's sake, Can, this is IMPORTANT!
Can felt like he wanted to smack that asshole back, but while he did, Eric's words slowly reached his brain. Sanem...his Sanem...kidnapped? No. Sanem didn't know anyone here in Miami, except...yeah, this Eric. Can furrowed his eyebrows at the worried cuban and did his best not to lisp.

"My girlfr...my fianzée, my future wife, she...she doezn't even know anyone in Miami, zo why...who..? What are you zaying, huh?"

Eric glared at him. Exactly, you turkish dickhead, she doesn't.

"You are so damn right, Can, Sanem doesn't know anyone here, but you do, don't you..?"

Eric turned away from Can while he called Alexx. When she answered the phone he quickly asked her how to get this..."jerky turk" sober from viagra and alcohol as soon as possible. He heard her sigh on the other end before she told him to bring him in straight away. So Eric hung up, grabbed Can, helped him pull up the zipper to hold his hard on captive in his trousers and dragged him out of that so called VIP box. When he did, he noticed how tall and big Can was, and also in what a good shape he clearly kept himself and his body normally, but which wasn't the case in that moment though. He led him towards the exit and when they reached the still sunny sidewalk outside, Eric saw how H watched a patrol car drive off with that evil woman in its back seat. Eric called out for him and together they managed to tuck Can into the Hummer before they both jumped in and raced off towards the CSI Headquarter.

40 minutes later and after a dose of Alexx's "Anti-Viagra" straight into Can's veins via drip, they could hear him groan as by a really bad hangover. The three of them watched him struggle to sit up on the stretcher in the middle of the morgue, and how he confused laid his dark eyes on them.

"What...what is going on? Where am I? And who are you?"

Can frowned at them and was dead serious. He suddenly recognized Eric and clenched his jaws while he raised a pointing finger at him.

"You. You are Eric and you know my girl, which I am not happy about at all, nope. But...Sanem wants us to be friends, to get to know each other, and I...I would do anything for her."

Can paused for a moment and the others could see how he got tears in his eyes and how he bit his bottom lip in a try to hold them back. Then he looked at them again with wary eyes.

"I would die for her, over and over again, so where is she? Where is my baby? I want her with me, now and always."

**********