22. "Ami V."

Sanem almost felt her toes curl and couldn't stop herself from coming, again. She cried out loud and held on to her husband with her arms, legs and heart. Can was so in their own little world that he rode out her intense orgasm with her, before he started all over again. He thrusted himself into her with care while he leaned down and whispered to her,

"that was for you my girl, my wife...now it's my turn, babe. This is also for you, always you and only ever you, do you...do you hear me, Sanem? My one...ooh...and only."

A last thrust and oh my fuck, how he came! He held on to her tightly and watched her face get a satisfied expression on while he filled her up with his seed

A last thrust and oh my fuck, how he came! He held on to her tightly and watched her face get a satisfied expression on while he filled her up with his seed. He stayed still and felt himself pulse inside her. How he loved to do that, she was...she is...gosh, so fucking amazing! He growned and wished this very moment to last forever, but he let it go, as he knew they would have another million of moments just like this, or even better; would that actually be possible..? He doubted it, but slipped out of her, laid back on the mattress and dragged her upon his heaving chest. Her long silky hair got spread out and tickled him, a feeling he loved. Sanem sighed with closed eyes and a smile when he started to slowly pass his fingertips from her neck, down over the spine until he reached her peachy butt, and then up again. Can could hear her hum by pleasure, so he squeezed her for a few moments before he went on doing it. Sanem heard him whisper a few words, and yes, he was so right.

"This is love, this is life...it's all we need."

**********

They didn't sleep that night, who would..? No, they made hot and steamy love, they cuddled, kissed and watched the stars and the full moon from the edge of their love nest. The sky was an incredible sight, as there were no city lights around to make it less dark. Sanem just sat there naked with Can's head on her lap, combing his beard lazily with her fingers and sighed by happiness.

"You were so right, Can, this is life. And you are my love, all I ever need."

She smiled, leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead. They had had some champagne with the strawberries earlier on, and now they were sipping some more. Sanem put the glass down and met eyes with her hubbie. She noticed that he was thoughtful, so she asked him what he was thinking about.

"Well...our future, actually; what will we do now? This all happened so quickly, I do hope you enjoyed our small but beautiful wedding though, and we haven't had time to really talk or decide anything. I just want you to know that all I need is you; anywhere in the world, doing whatever...I only need you with me bebek, always."

Even in the dark Sanem could see him get those puppy eyes on, before they met hers. Oh yes, his puppy eyes, and full of love..! He was normally quite irresistible, but in this state...gosh! Sanem blushed and got hot all over but controlled her sudden greed for him; they had a precious moment without sex, which they needed. Yes, to talk about their future was something precious to her, so she gave him a small smile before she answered him.