13. Palpable l❤️ve

Yes. The following morning they sure did have things to do, things to deal with. Can was...Can Divit, travelling CEO for all the Divit's Places around the world, which included the a bit bomb damaged one in Paris.

Last night's lovemaking had been...oh my. Hot. Hot, sweet and quick, yeah. Sanem had asked him to catch her, and he definitely had. After the shower, her overwhelming orgasm and her words, he had placed her naked on the bed; he loved to hold her with his strong arms against his chest, but his need for her made him put her down upon the cool sheets and lean in to kiss her softly. She moaned and got her arms around his neck, dragged him down and held on to him with her legs. He could feel her warm and wet sex against his hard on, and God forgive me, he pleaded, as he couldn't wait another second, uh uh! She was so ready for him, and when he slipped himself inside her all the way and met eyes with her...holy fuck! He got tears in his eyes when he slowly moved and invaded her tight sex, over and over; he felt like he wanted to stay there forever, he was home. Sanem clung to him and moaned with every soft thrust he made, reached his mouth with hers and stuck her hands in his hair and squeezed it a bit.

"Caaan, give it to me and I will come for you again, I will come with you, I...pleeease!"

Can wanted to keep going, but the dizziness he had felt several times was back, so he decided to please her while he still could.

"Ok love, are you ready? You make me lose my mind and I am so ready to fill you up, babe, I...oh, ay...Sanem, come for me, come with me..!"

And she did, she came with him and squeezed him not only with her sex; she also held on to him with her arms and legs, and she did well into the night; she just couldn't let go of him, uh uh.

Can had been in contact with the Police and Bomb Squad as soon as he had got his sexy ass out of the bed. It had been hard for him to leave Sanem behind, even if it was only for half an hour, though. Then they met down in the restaurant for a quick breakfast before they got updated on the situation, and it was also hard work for Can to keep his hands off her whenever she was by his side. Aaarghh..! But as they stayed close almost all morning, he survived as he was able to touch and to "feel" her now and then. And he really tried to concentrate on what the Paris team, with Esteban at the head as Pierre, the manager, was away on holidays, put on the table in front of him. Also what they had done since yesterday; the big windows were covered, the Securitas guard was present and the lobby looked as good as it could. Yes. Can stayed quiet while he checked it up. Sanem stood beside him and did the same, she checked it up, too. Then she frowned and put a finger on a spot on the papers. She raised her head and met eyes with Esteban. Can quietly admitted that his girl, his...PA, knew better than him how to concentrate. Shit happens. Well, it was no shit at all, but...he just couldn't concentrate on anything except her.

"Esteban, are these your ideas?"

She looked at the french male and saw how he nodded his response. Then he inhaled and spoke.