25. Tricked and unarmed

Sanem was stubborn, just like Can, but...she normally won. She decided to finish their suite before they would visit family and friends, even if Can insisted on that they could do so when they were back though. But no, uh uh. She got absolutely everything planned in just a couple of days, and she also spoke to the posh and cranky kitchen and bathroom supplier, who complained and who wasn't sure if he could fix her new schedule. Somehow she convinced him, yes, and Can wasn't sure if he wanted to know how...and quickly wrote down what pieces of furnitures she wanted.

"Can, after breakfast we'll be off to get what we need; I think I want eclectic, but...I'm not quite sure. You know, boho is nice and industrial is nice, too. So, I thought about both, which means eclectic, right..? Are you up for that? Can? Caan..? Can!"

Sanem frowned and looked up from her handwritten list on the floor in front of her, as she got no answer from him. She found him gazing at her with those chocolate brown eyes of his, and wow...what he made her feel only by looking at her in that so hot way..!

She wondered how he actually could do that so easily to her, and then

She wondered how he actually could do that so easily to her, and then...she straightened up where she sat and glared at him.

"For your own well being, I hope you do not use those eyes on any other woman, Can; because if you do...well, you will have problems, really. Have in mind that I'm doing very well, far too good, both with guns and self defense, okey..?"

She smirked in an evil way when she finished her words. But when she saw how his eyes got darker in an instant, and how he gritted his teeth, her smirk faded away. Ohh nooo.
And rather sooner than later she was pinned to the floor by her a bit furious husband. She tried to use whatever Trístan had taught her to do in a situation like this the last couple of weeks, but she was definitely not able to get him off her. And she really didn't want to either. She loved to feel his weight upon her, she loved to feel him cover her skin with himself, she loved his smell, his eyes, his lips...there was absolutely nothing about Can that she didn't love. Uh uh. He was the most loveable man she had ever known, and he happened to be hers..!
He softly rubbed her nose with his, then stopped and gazed at her.

"For your eyes only I am, Sanem. And only you can bring such feelings out of me, which are shown off in my eyes everytime I lay them on you, bebek. I'm all yours, till the very end, and you know it; there will never ever be anyone else than you. Never."

Sanem got speechless, for once, by his sweet words. She made herself able to put her warm hands on his cheeks, leaned upwards and kissed him swiftly before she laid back down. Then she bit her lip and put her fingertips into his beard.

"And I love you so much, Can. I think you can't even imagine in what way I do love you; you are my whole world and I wouldn't survive not even seven minutes without you."

They both smiled shyly at each other for a moment. Then Can got serious and frowned. He tilted his head at her.

"Well, you are wrong, Sanem. I can."