1. "Uh uh. No. N🤨 way"

Two years later

She woke up with a headache. They had partied last night, she and her friends, as to welcome the summer.

One week ago she had got back from the boarding school in Barcelona, with her graduation grades. She had brought good ones, which had made Mirhiban and Aziz happy. She was so pleased to actually be able to make them proud of her once more, as the last two years...pfff, she had made them anything but proud. Never mind, she was back on track again and just wanted to leave the past two years behind.

She was in one of the suites downtown in Istanbul. She didn't like to make use of baba Aziz' kindness, which meant to use a suite in his hotel, but...last night she found some company and couldn't go home. She would never ever bring a guy with her home for sex! No way! She didn't even know how 'mum and dad' actually would react, so she preferred to stay where she was right now. She supposed that at least Mirhiban knew that she was not a virgin anymore; they had always been tight and Sanem trusted her step mother and spoke to her about most things. The blond man beside her in bed snored slightly, so she leaned in and watched him a bit closer. Blond, very blond. Handsome. She remembered his blue eyes since last night. Nice body. She lifted the duvet and checked his 'friend' up as well. Okey, too. But that was it. No other feelings for him. For him or anyone else. And she didn't know why. Whatever Can had done to her two years ago, he definitely and completely had destroyed her. Whenever she thought about him, she felt the same way again. Devastated. But with time she had got used to it. Shit happens, like when she had lost her virginity with a spanish older man; well, not that old, he was in his late twenties, handsome and viril, while she had been only sixteen and a half, and ever since...she only used men for sex. She loved the sex and how the men adored her, how they did their very best to make her reach climax, how normally they hoped to get to see her again the day after, to repeat...and how she enjoyed to tell them off, to send them away with no wish to ever see them again.
She wondered if she should do the same with this blond viking, when she suddenly asked herself if they actually had used a condom last night. Safe sex, always, she never failed. Or..? She couldn't see any ripped up condom cover on the night stand. Shit.

**********

Yeah. Shit. That was the word that came to Can's head when his mum ordered him to get home to Istanbul as soon as possible. She had work for him but she wouldn't let him know on the phone. Can knew he couldn't refuse his mother's wishes, just like he had never been able to refuse...her wishes either, when she had been a young girl. Sanem. He closed his eyes and sighed when he thought about her. He hadn't seen her since...then. Since he had found out in a very shocking way that his babygirl was gone forever, and that...well, that she had made him feel 'things' he couldn't feel for her. At least he shouldn't. She was like his baby sister, for Christ's sake! He...he couldn't feel, sorry, he shouldn't feel that, as she was...she was...his baby sister. Yeah. Baby sister. But, like always ever since, when he closed his eyes he saw her beautiful face when she ran towards him, he remembered what she had made him feel when she stroked that extraordinary petite body against his and what he had felt when they met eyes...
He moaned out as he usually did when he thought about her. He had to stop. But who decided what to dream about? Who decided what, or who, to think about when they had sex..? He didn't. How many times hadn't he woken up during the night with an aching hard on, due to his dreams about her..? And how many times hadn't he masturbated himself, thinking of her..? Hundreds of times the last two years. And how many times hadn't he been fucking one of his many...'girlfriends' wherever he had been in the world, closing his eyes just to imagine how he had his big hands on Sanem's...Fuck! Just stop it, Can! Stop it! He leaned forward on his work desk, put his head in his hands and decided that he would make sure not to meet Sanem when he got to Istanbul. Maybe his mum could order him around, but she couldn't order him who to meet back home, and with that he called reception and asked the receptionist to organize a flight to Istanbul as soon as possible, first class. Thank you.