17. Hot bacon nipples

"You...are...fucking unbelievable, bebek!"

Can closed the door behind them and pulled her into a warm embrace. Sanem was still tense and didn't hug him back, so Can let go of her and gazed at her with serious eyes.

 Sanem was still tense and didn't hug him back, so Can let go of her and gazed at her with serious eyes

"Can, do not 'bebek-me' right now, because I am slightly...pissed on you, okey? And I actually got the idea from a story I read on Wattpad recently, called...uhmm, something like 'EK, love at first sight...'. There were similar situations with horny bimbos in it, and I...uhmm, it occured to me that maybe...and yes, clearly it worked. But...this is our life, what I read was a made-up story; I can't believe these things actually do happen to us!"

She shrugged where they stood in the hallway of the "Alligator Suite" and then Can saw how she looked around, how she frowned and got an incredulous expression on her beautiful but still a bit grumpy face. She met eyes with him and shook her head.

"So, how many more suites are named after you, Can..? Clearly you do grab and twist them, and then... then you swallow your female preys like an alligator. Maybe we should change it to..uuhm...how about 'The Raw Meat' Suite...??!!"

She gritted her teeth and looked really pissed again. Shit. His plans hadn't included Kassandra, nor Sanem's performance down in the lobby or her bad mood right now. None of it, as he had thought to..."take care" of the Kassie situation on his own, but!! Shit happens all the time. He got hold of Sanem's hands and made her look at him.

"Sanem. Sevgilim, hayatim. I won't deny anything, or try to ease my ex life and behavior up. Uh uh. But if you love me, you have to love all of me, which means my past as well. Just like I love all of you. Bebek."

He pronounced the 'bek' just to provoke her, as she had asked him not to call her that a moment ago. She got her piercing, black eyes back at him, put her small hands on her waist and sighed out quite loud.

"I couldn't love you more than I already do, Can, but to deal with your...what did you call her..? Your 'fuck buddy'? Which actually sounds so cheap to me, such a typical male chauvinist expression! You know, Can...if you ever call me that, well...it would happen only once, and you would definitely pick your teeth up from the ground that one time..! However, to deal with her in a very...'impromptu' way...I wasn't prepared at all."