Maisie meets Drake

Back with the kids in hell....

Emi keeps showing thme around

Spike: Sweet dude.

Emi- Im glad you all liked it !

Maisie still thinks about Christophe.

Maisie walks away as she thinks about him, she heard a metal rattle noise*

Maisie- Huh ?

Maisie looks around, something pulled her in the alley*

Maisie: Hey!

???- Ello gorgoues~

She sees a tall handsome male cobra.

Maisie blushes: Oh, um, hi.

Drake- Whats your name ?~

Maisie blushes: I'm Maisie Imp.

Drake- Im Drake, Prince of Wrath~ well one of the princes~

Maisie: Oh my.... I kinda have a boyfriend..

Drake- Really ? Where's he at ?

Maisie: He's in the Glade of dreams right now, and my second crush is at his house.

Drake- Then it looks like they're not here to defend you~

Maisie: Well um, heheh I'm kinda a virgin.

Drake then smirks evilly.

Drake- Thanks for telling me that.

Maisie: Why?

Drake- Because I just might take you now~

Maisie blushes more: Oh my.... Your so hot... *in her mind* Man I'm getting flustered!

Drake chuckles.

???- BROTHER!!!

Drake looks and sees Emi

Drake: Well, if it isn't my half sister Emi.

Emi- What are you doing ?!

Drake: Meeting this lovely woman.

Emi- And this is why you are still single. You always hit on young girls like her ! What are you , Uncle Asmodeus ?!

Drake: No, I'm a killer for the ladies, by the way your brother Satan jr says hi....

Maisie: Satan Jr?

Drake: Yeah he took over the core of hell, that's where my step father used to rule it.

Emi facepalms.

Emi- When are you ever going to get a life Drake?

Drake holds Maisie close: Not yet, but if this lovely lady would like to spend time with me....

Maisie blushes hard: *in her mind* Oh my, his grin his so dashing and his mustache is so amazing!

Emi- Drake, Im going to get aggravated with you. This is why those girls' boyfriends fiances and husbands dumped them because of you! You're just a bad womanizer with no literal soul! And you show you cannot handle being one of the future rulers!

Drake: Heh, who's going to stop me for dating this girl out?

Blitzo looks around for Maisie*

Blitzo- Maisie? Maisie ?

He stops and gasps a she sees Drake.

Blitzo- Alright! That's it motherfucker!!

Drake looks at him: Huh? And who might you be?

Blitzo- I'm Maisie's father so back off you Rattlesnake Jake wannabe!

Drake: The name's Drake *looks at him* Oh.... you must be Striker's wife right?

Blitzo- Yea--(Turns red) Well husband... Wife.... Doesn't matter! How you know my husband anyway ?

Drake: Striker and I used to be best pals.

Blitzo- I can see he didn't tell me about this. I'm going to talk to him about that later.

Drake: Fine. *lets go of Maisie* See ya next time sugar cube. *winks at her and leaves*

Maisie blushes hard*

Blitzo- Honey stop blushing. That filthy snake isn't good enough for you. Plus you have a sweet teensie prince and a badass sexy French mercenary who love you.

Maisie: I got flustered.

Tito: I know, he does that to my sister Ice cube, perv! *spits on the ground*

Aldryx- (Appears) WHAT?! Ooh, he's going down! (Stomps) He's going DOWN DOWN ! AND NOT RAP BATTLE DOWN, I MEAN SMACKDOWN!!!

Wither: Whoa! Where'd you come from!?

Aldryx facepalms.

Aldryx- I was flirting with Ice Cube the whole time. See , this is what happens is NO ONE searches up or plays Friday Night Funkin

Crush: Whoa.

Emi glares as she watches her brother leave.

Emi- And this is why he is never going to get a real girlfriend. Idk why everyone loves him! He's selfish, arrogant, stupid, and acts like a little boy instead of a grown ass man !

Ice Cube: But he has a good looking western accent....

Aldryx turns redder than his normal red a san anime vein pop symbol appears above his head as he growls angrily.

Tito: Uh oh....

Aldryx growls and then cusses in FNF rap noises a she storms around complaining as Drake isnt even hot at all and is just a freak.

Maisie blushes more*

Aldryx- Fuck this! Im leaving! I aint dealing with some reptilian freak !

Aldryx then storms off abandoning them.

Ice Cube- Aldryx wait !

Aldryx then left and abandoned them.