Jax came from baby corp

Sabrina still sings

Then suddenly she hears talking from Jax's room*

Sabrina- Huh ?

???: No no no, nothing bad is happening in toon town, yes yes I understand my loyal subjects, I haven't forgotten why I'm here.

Sabrina slowly walks over to the door and slowly opens it and gasped

Jax is talking on the phone: Don't worry, I'll call back with some results.

Sabrina- Jax !

Jax hangs up: Yipes!

Sabrina- You can talk ?!

Jax: Okay do not freak out.

Sabrina- I cant believe what Im seeing right now !

Jax: Yeah, well your not in Kansas sis.

Sabrina- Huh ?

Jax: You want to know how I can talk? *takes out a flashback pacifier* Suck on the pacifier.

Sabrina- Ew , what ? Im not doing that !

Jax: Look do you want to know the secret or not? But you must never tell mom and dad about this, or our siblings.

Sabrina sighed and takes it.

Sabrina- Fine. But I swear if I get cuaght doing this , youre in big trouble !

Sabrina then takes the pacifier and sucks it

Jax put his in his mouth and sucks on it too*

They arrived at Baby corp*

Sabrina- Huh ?

Jax: Welcome to baby corp!

Sabrina- Baby Corp ?

Jax: Yeah, it's below Heaven, see those angels? They make the babies for families who cannot carry a baby, but some of them work here in Baby corp

Sabrina- Wow.

Jax: Yep, here is where they work, their main goal is to earn family love ratings, but that's not all that's shocking. *points at baby space shuttle* Here I come.

Sabrina watches and sees Jax coming

Jax's space shuttle crashed through the window, the worker babies mummored and chattered in shock*

The baby space shuttle opened and Jax came out, they scanned Jax and they gasped and bowed to him*

Jax: After I landed here, they found out I have royalty blood inside me, they made me as their king.

They see Jax in his royal outfit treating his workers well*

Sabrina- Wow.... Reminds me of Superman a little

Jax chuckles: Yep, but anyway, the big boss baby told me there is a crisis in toon town, someone is stealing the family love with cats, but not mom's cats, they're okay.

Sabrina- Oh. Okay ? I guess. But why not talk its not like your some animal not wanting to be experimented on

Jax: I promise to keep my talking a secret, during the problem, they told me they found my big sister in toon town, they told me I must go undercover, so I agreed on the mission.

They see the flashback of the worker babies carrying Jax in the basket outside the Toon patrol's door*

Sabrina- Oh... So... Who is your sister again ?

Jax: You.

Sabrina-( Shocked) Huh?

Jax: Appearently we both have the same royalty blood from our home planet.

Sabrina gasped as she remembered*

Sabrina- I remember now! You are not dead!

Jax: I know, but I'm okay in baby corp.

Sabrina- I'm just glad to have my brother back...

Sabrina hugs him as he smiles.