Rewrite the Stars| A.B pt.3

Part 3/5
Warning: It's a Long one ( mostly Andy Pov) and Fluff ❤️😅
English is not my first language so I am sorry if there's any mistakes 🥺

--------------
Andy Pov

"Oh God! No, no" I say, closing my bedroom door and racing to Y/N room.

I slowly open the door in case she's asleep and there's she is, sleeping in her bed, her duvet on the floor and mine that we had downstairs on her bed. I get close to her and noticed she's now hugging my sweatshirt, the one she was wearing earlier. I can't help but smile until I notice her wet cheeks, shit.
I hate when she cries, especially when I'm not here to comfort her and hold her, I hate even more if I'm the reason.

I slowly kneel down on the floor, close to the head of the bed so I can look at her face. I can't help but start to tear up, I'm so stupid, god.
I'm just afraid of telling her about my feelings ruin everything we've, but now that I acted like an idiot, maybe I did ruined our friendship.

I look at her and my tears start to fell, grabbing her left hand and kissing it, I sit on the floor with my head on the bed and I just cry, a few minutes later, I feel a hand brushing my hair, Y/n hand, I look up to see her looking at me with a sleepy teary face.

"Hi" she says, her voice raspy, probably from crying. "I- I'm s-s-sorry,b-baby." I whisper. "I w-was so mean t-to y-you"
"C' mere, honey" she says, giving me some space to lay next to her and I immediately do it. As soon as I lay next to her she snuggles close to me, hiding her face on my chest and wrapping her arms around me.
I carefully do the same and just hide my face on her hair.

"hmm, honey" I whispered. "hm? Whats wrong, Andy?" she whisperers back. "Your hair" I mumble. "What about my hair" she asks, taking her face from my chest so she can look at me. "No, come back" I whine.

She rest her head on my chest again and I hold her tighter. "I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to be like that, I don't know what came to my mind"
"Shhh, Andy let's just sleep, we can talk tomorrow" she softly says, running her hand on my chest.

"Honey, bu-"
"No buts, please, let's just sleep, I'm tired and I just need you here, like I said you don't need to talk, let me just be with you" she says, cuddling even closer, if that was even possible.
I just nod and rest my head on top of hers, while I run one hand on her back and the other on her hair, I feel her body relax against mine, softly kissing her temple and a few minutes later I also fell asleep.

Next Morning

I slowly open my eyes and try to stretch but then I feel something against my body, well not something, someone, I look down and I can't help but smile, when I see Y/n peacefully asleep in my arms.
I brush some hair that was on her face and kiss her cheek, before getting up and going to the kitchen to make breakfast.
While I'm preparing breakfast, I can't help but think of how I acted last night, especially the look on her face when I just left her alone or her voice when I just told her to leave.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't heard Y/n coming down until she called me.
"Andy?"
"Uh? Oh, hey"
"Good Morning, silly" she says, wrapping her arms on my waist, resting her head on my chest. I carefully wrap my arms around her, resting my head on her shoulders and take a deep breath.

"Good morning, baby" I smile when I feel her tight her arms around me "I'm terrible sorry for yesterday" I whispered. "Shhh, Andy. It's ok, we can talk later, let's just stay like this"
"We can't, pretty girl" I say, rubbing her back with my hands. "We have work, so we need to eat breakfast"