Whiny Baby || Ransom Drysdale

Ransom Drysdale X Reader

Warnings: Just sick Ransom 😂
This is a long one 🥺 ( and not the best one)

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️
Remember if there's any grammar mistakes, it's bc english is not my first language.

Lots of love to everyone!
---------------------------
Y/N POV
saturday morning

I wake up when I hear Ransom whine, slowly turning to face him, his nose is all red and he's pale.
Running my hands on his slightly damp hair, his forehead is burning up, he whimpers and snuggles more into the sheets. I softly kiss his lips.
"Good Morning, handsome" I whisper.
"Good Morning, princess" he says, pulling me to closer and I feel his body trembling.

"Baby, you're trembling"
"I'm just cold" he mumbles, burying his face on my neck.
"Handsome, you're burning up, c'mon let's get up and take a shower" I say, trying to get up but he holds me tighter.
"No, don't go" he whines.

I sigh and run my hand over his pale face, leaving soft kisses on his temple, still feeling his body trembling and hearing his soft whimpers.
"You're so warm" he mumbles.
"Baby, please, let's get up and take a shower or a bath" I say, but he shakes his head "C'mon, it will make you feel a little better and I can change the sheets and duvet, to those comfortable ones you like"

"But I want cuddles" he pouts, looking at me.
"I will give you all the cuddles, after you take a hot shower or bath and of course eat something"
He keeps pouting, but let's me help him get into the bathroom, once there I turn the shower water on, to start getting warm.
He takes off his sweatpants and t-shirt, standing there in just his boxers looking at me.

"What's wrong, handsome" I say, resting my hand on his cheek, softly stroking it and he leans into my touch.
"Are you taking the shower with me" he softly asks.
"No, you need to enjoy it and relax a little" I say and he pouts "Baby, I promise I'll take one with you later, now the water is warm, take a long shower, it will make you feel a little better" I say, softly kissing his nose.

Nodding, he steps inside the shower after taking his underwear.
"I'll change the bed, light up the fireplace and make some breakfast." I say, kissing his head, but before I can leave he grabs my hand.

"You don't need to do all this" he whispers.
"Of course I need, I love you Ransom and I want you to be ok."
"I love you more, but I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you."
"Now it's my turn" I kiss lips softly and go back to our room, leaving the door of the bathroom open, just in case he needs something.

I go downstairs after changing the sheets and duvet, and make us some breakfast, deciding  on some orange juice and bagels with bacon, scrambled eggs and avocado.
I put the food in one big tray and make my way upstairs, finding Ransom in the closet, only in sweatpants and looking at my clothes, putting the things down in the bed, I make my way towards him.

"Ransom, honey?" I softly say, and he looks up at me "Why are you standing in my side of the closet, looking at my clothes"
"Oh, they smell like you, so I wanted to dress a shirt but they don't fit" he says, his raspy voice and pouting.

"Oh baby" I giggle "Here, this sweatshirt is yours, I use it all day yesterday"
He just grabs the sweatshirt putting it on and softly smiles "Uh uh, smells like strawberry and mint"

I just giggle and grab his hand, bringing him to sit down on the bed, so we can eat our food, once finished Ransom takes some medicine, to help the fever and cough.
We lay down on bed again and Ransom wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to him.
"Baby, I've to go take a shower" I say, as I run my hand on his back, he was laying with his head on the crock of my neck, leaving soft kisses there.
"No" he mumbles "You're staying here, you promised cuddles."