Books and Love | Ransom Drysdale

Ransom Drysdale X Ophelia June Smith ( OG Character)

ohhh Ransom has a beard like in the pic, I just think the pic is too adorable so I had to add a beard 🥺🥺

I'm sorry if you guys prefer x Reader but I just feel in this imagine the girl needs a name 🥺 it can happen more times and Ophelia-June will be always the name

This happens in 2018 and the events of Knives Out didn't happen!

This was edited! I had already posted it once ❤️ 
Warnings: Fluff
------------------------
Ophelia Pov

I'm sitting on a little corner of the library I own, reading one of my favorite books when I hear someone clear their throat.
Looking up I see my handsome boyfriend with a smile on his face and a small bouquet of flowers on his hand.

"Hi" I giggle getting up to give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Hello, princess" He says with a goofy smile.

"What are you up to" I say looking up at him.
"Me? nothing, just thought I could come here and give beautiful flowers to my favorite and beautiful girl" He says giving me them.

"They are gorgeous, thank you" I say getting on my tip toes and giving him a small peck.
"Uh uh, like that one better" he says wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me another kiss, this time longer and slow but still soft.

We have been friends for at least 15 years and started officially dating 6 months ago, after months acting like a couple with little kisses here and there, lots of hugs and cuddles, small touches if alone.
One thing he loves is to have his arm around my waist if other men are around or next to his family, it's his way to show protectiveness.

"Now what did you do" I ask
"Ophelia June! Can't I just visit my girl"  he asks.
"You can, but it's 4pm, so you should be at the writing company now"  I say raising a eyebrow.

"Okay, well I just miss you and I spent the whole day reading scrips, now I need to write one too but I simply can't do it" He says going to sit down on the couch I was just reading the book.

"Well, my love. You can stay here and see if you can write something or even just reading some books, I'm going home around 6pm." I say sitting on his lap after I put the flowers down "Once home and while I cook something for us, you will tell me what ideas you've" I peck his lips after.

"You need to put them in water" he pouts after wrapping is arms around me.
"I don't have any jars here" I say brushing his hair out of his face "And you didn't answer me"
"Of course I'll go with you, baby" He says kissing my nose making me scrunch it.

Ransom Pov

I just look at her with pure love in my eyes once she scrunched her nose and softly smile when she turns her head to the side with a confuse look.