Jack | Steve Rogers*

In which Steve brings a suprise to the compound.

Steve Rogers X Reader

Warnings: fluff and a whiny Steve and smut.
Also this one is long!

This story happens in 2015! The events of AOU and CW don't happen here! Tony and Bucky are fine with each other!

They still live in the tower!!

marvelscity  this is for you ❤️❤️
-------------------------
    Steve Pov

I slowly wake up and immediately smile feeling Y/N back pressed against my chest as my arms are wrapped around her.
Kissing her cheek softly I get up and go take a shower, it's only 7am on a saturday but I have to go pick something up.

Me and Y/N have been friends since I came out of the ice, she was the one that help me adjust to this century.
It's been 4 years now and since then we have been inseparable.
The team is always teasing us because we sometimes or most times act like a couple, constantly hugging, little kisses here and there, cuddles, definitely teasing.
What they don't know is that behind close doors there's a lot more than that...

There's nights she ends up coming to my bedroom and falls asleep on my bed, mostly after watching a movie together, I just don't wanna move her, she looks so peaceful and that's exactly what happen last night.

Making my way out of the bathroom just with a towel wrapped around my waist, Y/N is still sleeping but I can't help myself and make my way towards her, softly brushing the hair out of her face.

"Good Morning, Captain" she says opening her eyes.

"Good Morning,doll" I say bending down to give her a kiss in the head.
"That's a good view to wake up too"
"Oh it is, maybe I will start to appear with towels around my waist when I'm around you" I say smirking.
"Wouldn't complain"

I just laugh and go to my closet to get dress in simple black sweats and a hoodie.
"Where are you going this early, especially on day off"

"I've something to do, I- I need to do some errands but I'll be back before 10am" I say going back to the room finding Y/N in the bathroom brushing her hair and putting it in a ponytail.
Making my way towards her I press my chest against her back wrapping both my arms around her.

"What you doing today" I ask giving a soft kiss to her shoulder making her giggle.
"Probably I will make some cookies and cake for the team's movie night" she says as I keep kissing her shoulder humming "Steve that tickles you need to cut your beard"

"I will, darling. I will" I whisper turning her around to me.
"Do you really need to go" she pouts at me.
"It will be like 2 hours, go back to bed and sleep some more" I say giving her a soft peck.

After changing some more small kisses, she goes back to bed and I make my way to the common area of the tower.

3 hours later
Y/N POV

It's now 10am and Steve is not back yet, I'm in the kitchen of the tower finishing my breakfast with a slight pout.

"What's with the pout, doll" I hear Bucky say from the kitchen table.
"Steve's not back yet, he told me he would be back before breakfast."