I'm here| Steve Rogers part 2

Steve Rogers X Reader

Part 2/2

Sorry it took me so long to post this 😭 and I'm sorry if there's mistakes english isn't my first language❤️

Warnings: Fluffy 🥺
---------------------------
Y/N POV

After meeting up in the living room, we make our way outside and start the walk. We get to the park and walk around for a bit.

Steve slowly takes my hand and I hold his tightly, enjoying this beautiful and peaceful moment with him alone.

We decided to get some hot chocolate and sit down on a bench under a tree.
It's cold in New York so we decided that we need something to warm us up a little.

Steve's arm is behind me, resting his hand on my shoulder drawing small circles there, as I rest my head on his shoulder.
Suddenly I noticed he was trying to write something in the back of my shoulder.

"Stevie" I say and he hums "What you doing"
"Try to guess what I'm writing" he says starting to write something.

"Um... Is it a 'I'? Like, the letter 'I'?" I ask, trying to focus on the feeling.
"Yes it is, now try to guess the next one" Steve chuckles, making me laugh as I focus again.

"Is it a 'L'?" I carefully ask again, while Steve silently laughs.
"It is! Now the last one, princess" he adds, sounding a little nervous as he starts to move his fingers again.

"Okay, um... It's a 'Y'!" I giggle, while I hear Steve sighing. I look up, and see that he's giving me a little smile.
"Yeah, it's a 'Y'..." he replies, looking a little nervous as I try to figure it out.

I... L... Y...

"ILY? As in..." I silently say, my eyes already tearing up as Steve slowly nods his head.
"As in, I love you..." he replies, just as silent as I did.

A single tear rolls down my cheek as I smile, making him frown a little.
"I'm... I'm sorry, I just... I needed to tell you" Steve nervously adds, but I shake my head and place my hand on his cheek.

"Don't you dare apologize for that, Stevie. I love you too" I giggle, and tears fill his eyes as well.

"Y-you do?" he asks, giving me another smile. "I do" I reply.
I look down at his lips and then back at his eyes to notice him looking at my lips and looking back at my eyes.

He slowly leans towards me and soon enough his soft lips are on mine in a gentle kiss, after a few seconds he pulls way resting his forehead against mine.
"I love you so much, these years by your side made me fall even more for you, all the little hugs, kisses and touches"

"And I love you,Stevie" I say giving him a soft peck and I feel him smile during the kiss.
Suddenly Steve phone vibrates indicating he got a message.

"Bucky just sent me a message saying the team is going out" Steve says "He asked if we wanted to go"
"I wanna stay at the compound, maybe we can watch a movie and cook something" I suggest.
"Of course,love" he says kissing my temple and answering the message.

Steve Pov

Me and Y/N make our way back to the compound, on my motorcycle. She holds me thigtly during the whole ride, resting her head against my upper back.

I park the motorcycle, and take her hand again to walk inside just in time because it started raining. Taking her back to the living room, and we make our way to the kitchen.