Rewrite the Stars| A.B pt4*

Part 4/5 Andy Barber x Reader

Warnings: smut ( daddy kink??, shower sex, unprotected sex, aftercare because Andy is gentleman)
there's some fluff after, so if you don't feel comfortable skip to the part that says "End of smut"

PS: first time that I wrote smut so pls i'm sorry if it's bad
----------
Last warning! Smut starts now!
Still Andy Pov ( like always)

Suddenly I feel her left hand going down and oh shit does it feel nice. I'm fucking hard for this woman and she better do something soon.

"Baby" I groan, against her lips.
"What's wrong, Mr.Barber?" she asks, palming me through my pants. "Fuck, keep doing that" I moan. I buried my face on her neck and started kissing her skin and she moans on my ear.
She suddenly stops palming me and I whine, at the lost of contact.
"Shhh, I am just taking your shirt, daddy"

"Never thought I had a kink, until you open your pretty mouth" I say, ripping her shirt and kissing her hungrily. I take the opportunity to take her bra, but before I can even bring my face to kiss in between her breast, I feel her take off my belt and put her hands inside my pants, but not my boxers.

"Honey! Don't tease me like that, please" I groan.
She ends up removing my pants, and I do the same with her skirt. I took a moment to look at her and fuck. "Let's go to the shower Mr.Barber" she whispers, in my ear.
With that I rip her panties and pick her up, turning the water on, as we keep making out.
I mark her skin and she moans once more, my cock asking to be freed, as if she read my thoughts she pushes my boxers down and starts pumping my cock.

"Ah! Your fucking hands" I groan, louder than before. "Fuck me, Andy" she whispers.
I flip her around, her chest against the wall, staring to run my fingers at her entrance. "So damm wet and just for me."
She just moans and pushes her hips up but I stop her.
"Baby, are you sure? I don't have protection and I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

"I'm on birth control and clean" she says. "I'm clean too" I say, lining up to her entrance, running the tip up and down her folds.

"Andy!!" She moans. "Ah! ask nicely " I whisper, in her ear.
"Please, da- holy shit" she says, as I enter her in one movement. "So tight and good for me." I say, staying still for a minute, making sure she's ok "Can I move" I ask, running my hand on her hips softly. "Yes! Please!" she moans and I slowly start to move.

After a while I started speeding my movements, at some point I could feel Y/N legs giving up, so I pull out.
"Turn around and wrap your legs around me, beautiful" I whisper. She does as I say, and I enter her again keeping my hard and fast pace.
"Right there, oh god Andy, I'm goin-" she moans "Don't, not yet, pretty girl, hold on for me" I say, as I start to trust faster.

The only sounds in the bathroom is the water running, our moans and skin slapping, at some point Y/N clenches around me hard, making both of us moan.
"Andy" she moans. "Cum when I said so" I said, groaning after. "Please" she begs.
"Let go, do it for me" I order, with that she releases, letting out a big moan, making me lose control "Fuck, Y/N!"
I groan pulling out and Y/N goes down on her knees "What-oh shit" I say, as she takes me in her mouth and few seconds later I cum.

*End of smut*

She gets back on her feet and I kiss her slowly and passionately, as she gently runs her hands on my hair and I smile into the kiss.
We kiss for a little longer, just trying to regaining our breath, I'm the one breaking the kiss, resting my forehead on hers.

"That was-" she started. "Damm good" I finish, still breathing heavily "C'mon we need a real shower." She giggles and rest her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around me lazily.

"I'm tired" she mumbles. "I'm sorry baby" I say, gently running my hands on her hair, as I grab the shower head to help her take the shower. She slightly winces when I clean in between her legs.
"Shit, was I to rough" I ask worried. "Andy, no, it's ok" She says kissing me.

After the shower, I step out, wrapping a towel around my waist and helping her out too, wrapping her body in a towel.
I gently pick her up, bring her to my bedroom and go grab some clothes panties, one of her sweatpants and my hoodies, helping her get dressed.
"C'mon, let's go to the couch, I will make something for us to eat" I say, kissing her temple.

She sits on the couch wrapped in a blanket, watching tv with a cup of tea on her hands, while I make some Pesto Shrimp Mushroom Pasta for us to eat.
Bringing everything to the living room with some wine, we eat in silence. Cuddle up for a bit while watching a movie, I look down to see her fast asleep so I carefully pick her up and bring her to my room.

After I tuck her in, I lay down on the other side and pull her to me. Her back to my chest, I hold her close, give a small kiss on her neck and she stirs.
"Sorry didn't mean to wake you up, my darling" I whisper, gently running my hands on her back. "It's fine, honey." she says. turning to face me "You're really amazing" she whispers. "You're even more amazing" I kiss her slowly and she moans.

"Baby, I'm tired" she mumbles, against my lips. "Shhhh,I know, I was just giving you a kiss" I say giving her on last peck. "Uh uh" she says, burying her face on my chest kissing the skin there.

"Good Night, Andy"
"Good night, sleep tight, princess" I say, kissing her head one last time before we fell asleep.

---------------
This is the first time I actually write smut so I'm sorry it's so shitty.

OG WRITTEN: APRIL 2022
EDITED: SEPTEMBER 2022