We love you | Andy Barber

Andy Barber X Reader

Warnings: fluff, Y/N has been feeling down and he ( and Jacob) try everything to make her feel better

(Jacob alive, Laurie and Andy got divorced 3 years ago!)

Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
----------------------------
Y/N POV

I groan as I open my eyes and look at the clock to see it's 4am.
I look at the ceiling and can't help but start to tear up, I try so hard no to cry because I don't want to wake up my amazing husband, that's laying on his side, facing me and soft snores coming out of his slightly open mouth.

Suddenly I feel his left arm wrap around me and pull me close to his body and buries his face on my neck.
I tried to close my eyes and sleep but I can't, so I slowly get up and make my way to the living room and attached kitchen where I make some tea, sitting down on the couch I just look outside.

Few minutes later I feel Andy walking towards the couch and I look at him smiling softly, he's rubbing is eyes, his hair all over the place, sweatpants hanging low and his dark blue shirt a little too large on him since he loves to sleep with it.

"Hey" He whispers "What's wrong, darling" he says kissing my head.
"Nothing" I whisper.
"Nope, you're crying, so something wrong"
"I just can't sleep, I don't know. I'm so tired" I say breaking down and starting to sob.

Andy Pov

I immediately make my way towards the other side of the couch once I hear her sob, sitting next to her and pulling her to me.

Y/N sits on my lap and just sobs into my chest as I rub her back up and down.

"Baby... I know it's hard, but I need you to talk to me. Don't keep it all in, I'm your husband and I'm here for you. We're in this together, we're in everything together but for me to understand you and be able to help you or comfort you, I need you to tell me what's going on" I softly whisper against her head where I've been leaving small kisses.

She shakes her head and holds onto me tighter, burying her face on my neck more.

"Darling, please" I softly say "I hate seeing you like this, you know Jacob doesn't like to see you like this, what if he comes downstairs and sees his mom crying"

"I'm not his mom" I hear her mumble and my heart breaks at the sound of her raspy voice and hearing her say that, as she goes back to sobbing.

Y/N has been my friend since I moved to Newton, since we work in the same DA office, she was there in my wedding, to take care of Jacob when me and my ex-wife needed, she was there when Jacob was accused of murder and when Laurie provoked their accident, which lead to our divorce.

Me and Laurie were already drifting apart, she barely had time for me and Jacob but Y/N was always there and my feelings for her too.
So when I found Laurie was cheating on me and didn't believed in our kid innocence I ask for the divorce.

Y/N was there all the time and a couple months later we started dating, 2 years after that I ask her to marry me.
Now we've been together for 3 years and married for 3 months, Jacob literally loves her and after the wedding he asked us if he could called her mom.

I keep holding her while she cries and suddenly I feel the couch dipping beside me and Jacob sitting there.

"Mom" he softly says putting his hand on her arm "Mom, look at me, please"

She looks up at him, still sat sideways on my lap, I rub her back with one hand and the other rests on her leg.
Jacob gently brushes the tears on her cheeks and she sniffles softly.

"Mom Star" He softly says, smiling at her.
She rests her head on my shoulder and says nothing as the tears start to roll down her cheeks again when she hears the nickname Jake gave her after our wedding.
"Bubba, tell us what's wrong" I whisper.

"I h-had a n-nightmare wh-where I was all alone, y-you guys left m-me f-for h-her" she says.

"Uh? Mom? Why would we leave"
"L-Laurie, she appeared on my office for the 4th time and she said I didn't deserve you guys and that you would leave me after realising that I'm not worthy and she would get you guys back"

"That b-"
"Dad, no" Jacob interrupts me "She will not do that, me and dad will not let her"
"Jake is right,honey" I say kissing her temple "She can't take us away from you, we love you, we are all a family" I finish.

"She's been saying she will do everything to make sure you guys go back to her, then I've been stressing so much because of work and the bad dreams where I'm all alone, like this past years never happen" Y/N says sniffling.

"Honey,look at me" I say "Number one, she will not be able to take me way from you , I'm not leaving you, you're my wife, the woman I love. Number two, you're taking time off, you've been working so much and that's not good for you and finally those are just dreams, I'm right here, Jake's here, we will protect you always"

"Dad's right. She can't take me away too, I love you too, you're my mom star. I also think you should've time off, you've been working so much"
"I love you too Jay" she says.

"Hey! what about me?" I pout.
"Love you too, handsome" she says making me smile.

"I'll leave you two alone, but mom, remember we love you"  he says getting up and leaving a kiss on her head, making his way back to his bedroom.

I rest my back against the couch and Y/N straddles me, wrapping her arms around my neck while I wrap mine around her waist tightly.

She smiles at me and gives me a soft peck making me smile and kiss her back, our lips moving softly against one another.
I pull way and she giggles making me arch a eyebrow.

"What are you giggling about" I ask.
"Your hair is all over the place" She says running a hand over my head "It's fluffy, I like it" she smiles.

"And I love you" I cheeky smile.
"You goofball" She laughs.
"I'm here ok, I'm not going anywhere, not without you" I know seriously say.
"I just don't want to lose you" she mumbles as she buries her face in my neck.
I hug her tightly and leave a kiss on her  shoulder.
"You'll not lose me, like I said before she can't take me away from you, because I'm yours, I'm your husband and I'll always be here"

"I love you, Andy"
"I love you even more, although I prefer when you call me daddy" I whisper the last part.
"Andrew Stephen Barber!" She gasps.
"Ouch full name" I pout and she kisses me making me immediately smile.

"You keep kissing me like that and there's gonna be consequences" I mumbled against her lips, kissing her a little harder.
"Uh, would like to see that"

With that I get up from the couch with her still in my arms, making her squeal, my hands resting on her ass and I make my way towards our room, our lips never leaving each other, once there I lock the door and lay her down in bed.

"Mrs. Barber you better be quiet because we are not alone in the house" I groan as I started to kiss her neck.
"Ohh I can do that, the question is can you" she smirks.

"There's only one way to find out, my love" I say taking her shirt and panties off.

Let's just say it as a fun night and morning....

------
Hope you guys like it, don't forget to votem and comment!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating! I'm in my final exams weeks so it's been a little hard! But I'm slowly getting back to writing 💙