Rewrite the Stars| A.B pt.5*

Part 5/5

Warning:smut (unprotected sex/ slightly daddy and breeding kink) and fluff.

English is not my 1st language so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes!  ( and yes this story was all Andy POV, except a little bit of the 1st part and a little of this one)

------------------------
Andy Pov

6 months later

It's been 6 months since me and Y/N got together, after what happen in the shower, we had a talk and both confessed our feelings.
Since then everything's been amazing. I just got home, horny as fuck because Y/N decided to tease me all day.

When I enter the house, I immediately take of my shoes and jacket and go straight to the living room, where I hear the Tv and there she is, my girlfriend only in one of my shirts fuck, I feel my cock harden and twitch.

"Hey baby girl" I rasped. "Hey, Mr. Barber." She stays sitting up and fuck no panties.
I take off my tie and shirt, making my way towards her. "Ride me" I whisper. as I sat down, as she immediately takes of my pants sinking down on my cock.
"Fuck, feels so good" she moans.

She started to slowly move, undress her spread after a while, I started trusting up into her and when I feel she's getting close, I grab her hips stopping her movements.
"No!" she whines, making me smirk. "Bad girls don't cum." I say, gripping her waist, so she doesn't move. "Andy" she whines
"That's it, beg for me, baby" I groan, in her ear. "please fuck me"

I flip us around and start pounding at a faster pace, groaning each time she clenches around me. "Baby, you keep clenching like that I'll cum soon and I want you to cum for me first." I groan.
I pull out, just the tip inside and trust in one movement.
"OH FUCK!" She moans out loud, I hit her g-spot making her cum immediately.

"You've more, I know it" I say, keeping my fast pace. I keep hitting her g-spot, until she comes one more time. She suddenly wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down and wrapping her legs around my waist, clenching hard.
"Cum, Andy, fill me up" She moans, in my ear, making cum hard inside of her, as I go to move she stops me. "No, stay" she kisses me slow, and I started feeling myself get hard again.
I pick her up, not even pulling out and make my way towards our bedroom, repeating our actions two more times.

"Gonna put a baby on you" I say, my trust slow but hard. "Is that what you want" I ask her.
"Oh fuck! Y-Yes!" she moans, as she comes for a 4th time "Let's h-have a-a b-baby, Andy" she says, clenching around my dick.
"FUCK" I yell, as I cum for the 3rd time tonight, my cum coating her pulsating walls. I stay inside of her, while we get our breathing back to normal. Once we are finally breathing normally I speak.

"You really want a baby with me?" I ask.
"More than ever" She kisses passionately.
I gently pull out, making her wince "I'm sorry, was I too rough?" I ask, worried laced in my voice. "You were perfect" She whispers, kissing me gently. I pick her up and make my way to the bathroom so we can take a shower together.
Once we are done, I help her get dress in some comfortable clothes, doing the same after, laying down next to her in bed, as we fall asleep in each other arms.

Y/N PoV
6 weeks later

I just did a pregnancy and I'm now waiting for the result, 3 minutes later the time goes off and I grab the test.

Pregnant

"Oh god" I say, tearing up, it really happen.
I go to the bedroom lay down in bed and start to sob, we are gonna be parents, I can't believe it.
A few minutes later, I hear Andy call me from downstairs, he just arrived from work but I don't answer, he cames upstairs and goes to kiss me, but then sees my tears.
Kneeling in from of me, he asks what's wrong and I give him the test.

"What's this" he asks confuse. "Andy, read."
"Pregnant" he looks up and I smile through the tears "Y-you're pre-pregnant?!" He asks, I just nod and Andy starts to cry. "I'm gonna be a dad? Really"

"You gonna be a dada!" I smile, he jumps up, picking me up and lifting me up from the bed, spinning me around.
Suddenly we fell on the bed and he kisses all around my face.
"I love you so much!" I say. "I love you more, future Mrs.Barber"
Yes we are engaged, getting married in 2 months.

Andy pov
4 months later

Y/N is now 5 months pregnant, we just find out we are having a little boy, we got married 2 months ago, she's officially my wife and I couldn't be happier. We are both laying in bed, Y/N with her head on my chest, sound asleep, as my hand rests on her belly, suddenly I feel a kick and I scoot down to be eye level with her belly.

"Hey, little man, momma asleep. You can't kick that hard" I say. "You need to be friendly and let her sleep."
"Well he kicks more if he hears your voice"
Y/ n says. "Though you're asleep" I whisper.
"I can't, not when he kicks like this" She says, tearing up. I kiss her belly "stop being mean mister" I whisper, coming up and pulling my wife to my chest.

"Shh, honey. Don't cry" I kiss her temple.
"I'm just tired and we still have 4 more months to go" she's fully sobbing now.
"Shhhhh, it's okay, my love. I'm always here, remember I made a promise to you and I'm gonna keep it" I say, showing her my wedding ring.

She just nods and hides her face in my neck, as I rub her back. "He's calm now" she whispers.
I put my head on her belly and come back up,  "He says sorry, that he hurt and made momma cry" I tell her. She runs her hand on her belly and smiles.
"Let's sleep, my love" I say, turning off the light and cuddling up, as we both fell asleep.

7 months later

We hear crying from the baby monitor and I feel Y/N ready to get up but I stop her.
"Shh, stay here, I will get him."
3 months ago our little bubble of joy came to our lives. Oliver Jacob Barber.
We has a small room next to ours, when I reach his crib, he keeps crying, his blue eyes filled with tears.

"Hey little man, c'mere" I say, picking him up.
He stops crying as soon he's in my arms and snuggles on them. His hair is brown, his eyes blue and his nose looks like Y/N's, he's just so tiny and adorable.
I rock him side to side, until I feel a presence behind me.

"You can join us if you want" I whispered.
Y/N comes to my side kisses our baby head as I kiss hers. "We made this" I whisper.
"Yeah, he's beautiful" She whispered.
I put him down on the crib and he starts to stir a bit. "Take off your shirt and put next to him, so he can feel your smell, that's why he cries." She says.

I do that, putting my shirt close to his little body and he immediately stops moving, snuggling slightly into it.
We go back to our room, I put a different shirt and go back to bed, next to my wife, both laying down on our sides she cuddles close to me.

"Let's have one more." I whisper. "Ohhh mister, I just gave birth 3 months ago, you've to wait until he's a little older" she sleepy says. "How old?" I ask, smiling softly.
"We will see" She sleepy chuckles.
"Thank you for all of this" I mumble.

"I love you Andy" she says, kissing me softly.
"Love your more" I kiss her head "sleep tight, princess"

------
Don't forget to vote and comment and if you've requests feel free to ask ( although updateds will be slow ❤️)

OG POSTED: April 2022
EDITED: September 2022