Sick| Steve R. pt2

Steve Rogers X Reader

part:2/2

Warnings: Fluff ( and idk even if this is one bc fluff is the best) 💞
This is just Steve being a in love puppy still taking care of his girl 💞🥺

OG WRITTEN: April/may 2022
Edited: September 2022

-------------------------
Y/N POV

Once Steve came back to his room, I had chosen "The Little Mermaid" to watch.
"I'm back, love. Did you choosed the movie" he asks. "Yup, your favorite" I say, in a raspy voice.
"Really?!" he asks, with a big smile and I just nod, because my throat hurts a lot.

Around the middle of the movie, I started feeling pretty tired and as I snuggled into Steve warm body, I ended up falling asleep.

Steve's Pov

It was half way into the movie, when I notice Y/N, was sleeping with her head on my shoulder. Carefully I pause the movie and lay down, trying not to wake her up, she positions her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her, also falling asleep.

I wake up 4 hours later, last time I had seen the time, it was around 2:30pm and now it's almost 6:30pm.
I slowly get up, as not to wake Y/N up and go to the kitchen, so I can make some more tea and fruits in a bowl.

When I get back to the room, she's still asleep, but I know I need to wake her up, so she can eat and to check her temperature.
I lay back down, on bed on my side and prop my head, on my left hand.
"Honey, hey. Wake up" I say, softly running my right hand, on her back. She slowly opens her eyes and tries to speak but she barely can.
"What time is it?" cames her voice raspier then ever. "It's 6:30pm, I brought you tea and fruits for you to eat, you probably don't have a fever but you probably have the flu, so you still need the meds"

She makes a sad face, pouting when I say she needs to take more meds.
"I know you hate them, but you need to." I softly say "Now sit up and eat something, I will help, brought to many grapes and apple." I laugh.

After we finished eating the fruit, Y/n still drinking her tea, she's feeling slightly cold so I pull her close to me.
"Thank you, Stevie" she whispers. "Shhh don't talk, you've a sore throat"
She just snuggles close to me, and I end up pulling her to in between my legs, as she started shivering again.
"Cold" she mumbles. "I know, love. I'm sorry" I say, kissing the top of her head.

3 hours later and another Disney movie, Y/N is getting worse, I've talked with Bruce when I came downstairs to grab dinner, soup, some more fruit and water, he said she probably has the flu, like I had said before, he told me to keep giving her the meds and lots of water and rest, saying if she didn't got better by tomorrow afternoon, to call him.

When I get to the room with our food, she's not there and I completely panic, I put the things down as soon as I heard her in the bathroom...throwing up. I run the small distance to the bathroom, kneeling next to her, rubbing her back and holding her hair.

"Oh, baby" I softly say, when I hear her whine in pain "Are you gonna throw up more?" I ask her, still rubbing her back.
She shakes her head and sits up leaning her head on the wall, I grab her a cold towel and help clean up her mouth.

She immediately does grabby hands for me and I just pull her to me, she snuggles her face in my chest slightly sniffing.
"Please don't cry, it's ok, you're gonna be fine" I whisper in her ear, kissing her head softly.

She climbs into my lap and wraps her arms around my neck, completely burying her face on my neck, carefully I get up with her wrapped around me and make my way to bed, laying her down carefully.

"No" she says, once I let her go. "Doll, I'm just gonna sit down on the other side" I say, moving to my side, sitting down and pulling her in between my legs. I grab the soup and she shakes her head. "Just a little bit, baby. I know you just thrown up, but you've to eat."
"The fruits, please Stevie" she whispers, with a shiver in her raspy voice, that completely breaks my heart.

"Baby, don't cry. It's ok, you can eat the fruit" I say, giving her the bowl with apple and peaches.
She carefully eats some and drinks some water, but suddenly she stops.
"You gonna throw up" I ask, but she shakes her head, giving me a peace of peach.
"Darling, that's for you."
"No, you've to eat too" she mumbles, I softly smile and eat the peace of fruits she's giving me.

After she ate some more and took her meds, she snuggles into my body and I just wish I could have her in my arms like this everyday, mornings and nights especially.

"I know you're sick but I've to tell you this" I whispered, she looks up at me and gives me a nod. "Y/N, doll, my love, I'm just so in love with you. Since the moment I saw you and it was all confirmed the moment we hang out, just the two for the first time. I understand if you don't feel the same, but I just needed to tell you, I love you so fucking much"

"Language, Stevie" she giggles and I give her a look making her giggle. "I feel the same way Steve" I just smile bright, as I go to kiss her, she puts a hand on my mouth and I give her a confuse look.

"I would kiss you, but i'm sick" she says, as I roll my eyes, grabbing her hand and taking it away from my mouth.
"I've been here all day with you, having you most time glue to me and a freaking love it so, it's not a cold that's gonna stop me from kissing you" I mumble, as I start to lean down.

She goes to speak but I crash my lips to hers, I lay her down and get on top of her, holding my weight with one hand, while the other grabs her cheek, she wraps her arms on my shoulders and legs on my waist, we kiss for a while, until we've to pull way for air and before I lose control. I keep giving her small kisses on the cheeks, as we catch our breath.

"I love you" she whispers. "I love you even more" I say, kissing her again softly.
"Stevie, you gonna get sick" she mumbles, against my lips.
"I don't care" I say, kissing her again this time more softly and gentle, we kiss for a while and then cuddle up the rest of the night.

The  next morning Y/N wakes up feeling worse, so once again we just spend the day in my room, me occasionally leaving for food and drinks. I told Bruce and he decided that it was better to take her to the medical part of the compound, and after some exams he said she was with a severe case of flu, saying that she really needed to rest.
She spent about 2 weeks feeling awfully sick, with no strength to get up, so I never left her side.
Two weeks full of cuddles, kisses, watch movies and sleep with my girl in my arms.
Oh and Y/N was right, by the middle of the second week I started feeling sick too, and she ended up taking care of me once she got better.

----------
Hope you guys like this second part ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Remember english is not my first language so i'm sorry if there's any mistakes!

Lots of love!