II

Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴢᴏɴᴇ

A loud this rings through a strange place that was barren and dead or so you'd assume, the sound startles two young girls who happened to be close enough to hear it clearly and not mistake the sound for the dangerous (not to them) creatures lurkin...

A loud this rings through a strange place that was barren and dead or so you'd assume, the sound startles two young girls who happened to be close enough to hear it clearly and not mistake the sound for the dangerous (not to them) creatures lurking around.
"Vanellope, did you hear that?"

"Yeah I sure did, maybe a human is in trouble? Should we check it out, Cathy?"They look at each other than at the path leading back to their clan's campsite before rushing towards the sound, hoping they weren't too late to save whoever it was. Their bare feet thump against the ground as they skillfully maneuver their steps through the overgrown plant life.
"In the clearing!"

"There doesn't seem to be anything nearby.."Cathy glances around, guarding in case she has to ward off anything as Vanellope checks the stranger. He was injured from the fall and unconscious but luckily breathing.
"Cathy, he's alive!"

"That's good but...We can't carry him, Nell go get Tyki, he should be on the outskirts of the camp waiting for us to return. Hurry we don't have much time before the sunsets."Vanellope runs off quickly as Cathy stays behind, her ears twitching at any sounds that were out of place. She was a bit paranoid, the monster wouldn't attack her but it would go straight for the defenseless human. Luck was in her favor because Tyki decided to head into the forest of the dead zone when the twins didn't come out in time, meaning he ran into Vanellope and quickly followed the girl back to her sister.
"Cathy!"

"Thank the gods! We need to hurry and get him to mother so she can check him out."Tyki nods, then swiftly picks up the man and runs but not before trying to figure out where this stranger came from, he looks up briefly to see many broken branches of the trees looming overhead then ran.

🌒🌒🌒

"Where did he come from?"

"From what I could see, he fell from somewhere into the dead zone. Let's get him cleaned up, for now, we can question him when he wakes."The older woman nods her head, she was curious but the only one who could fulfill that curiosity was the stranger himself. She starts to ith removing his shirt but before she could get it off, a sharp flicker of light hits her eye.
"Is that..It's that what I think it is?!"

"The obsidian jewel.. Looking at it is like staring into a night sky without stars."Tyki reach's out to poke the jewel but the woman stops him.
"Yul?"

"Don't, you shouldn't touch it without his consent. I'll just work around it to clean his cuts to make sure they don't get infected. Could you go fetch some new clothes for him?"
Tyki nods his head and then leaves the tent, the girls file in as he went out.
"Is he okay mama?"

"Yes, he's fine but his arm is sprained from how he fell. Though he can't feel it now, he'll feel it soon as he wakes up. It's good you two were in the dead zone when it happened."

"We just happened to be gathering herbs and a few tulips nearby. I'm happy we were near him too."Yul was proud of her daughters for their quick thinking, once she was done dressing the stranger's wounds, she left the girls to watch over him while she got food.
"He doesn't seem to be from our continent, where could he be from?"

"From the sky, how should I know?"Cathy pokes back at Vanellope as she organizes the tulips in her hand. They chat quietly as to not wake the stranger but he groans in pain, now feeling the abuse his body went through while he was unconscious.
"Where...am I?"

"Uh...What did he say?"Cathy asked leaning over to whisper to Vanellope who shrugs, it sounded like a foreign language to them while it was the same for M/n. He looks over and jumps a bit, the two next to him looked as if they jumped straight out of a fantasy novel.

"Who are you two? Where am I?" They just stare at him in confusion, it became clear to the male that they couldn't understand him

"Who are you two? Where am I?" They just stare at him in confusion, it became clear to the male that they couldn't understand him. Vanellope holds the flowers closer so that M/n could smell them and Cathy sweetly tucks him in, avoiding his hurt arm. The kind gesture made him tear up, even though they didn't know each other nor could they understand each other, they were kind enough to treat him gently.
"Thank you.."