XVI

Uɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

The area near Quincy's home was a battlefield when he returned with Eiden and Olivine in tow

The area near Quincy's home was a battlefield when he returned with Eiden and Olivine in tow. What puzzled him was that Dandy was calmly eating grass as if he didn't hear loud sounds of trees breaking and yelling.
"Uh isn't that M/n's horse?"

"Yeah, he's probably out that way, he'll be fine."

"Uh, how do you know mister Quincy?"

"Dandy is still grazing as if nothing is wrong, his rider is fine."Quincy says passively because it's true, he witnessed M/n single-handedly take down a bear to take to his family, he of course shared the spoils of the hunt with the village and the giant.
"M/n is ten times stronger than the advantage human, being trained by elves can do that to a human. He'll be back-"

"Oi, Quin did you get the herbs you needed for the tea and I need some bandages- Fuck...What are they doing here."It wasn't much of a question, but a demand for an answer.
"Before I answer, what happened to you? I hope your enemy looks worse than you."

"It wasn't my enemy that hit me, it slipped my fucking mind that those stupid trees move and our fight startled quite a few of them and it caused a stampede. Two more seconds and I would have torn that damn tail from his body!"M/n's essence flares dangerously causing Eiden to choke for a moment, Quincy drops the side of his fist on M/n's head to calm him down while making sure he didn't drop his large hand down too hard on the male.
"Calm yourself, let's get you fixed up before Tyki and Levi have massive heart attacks."

"Answer the previous question."

"They're here to find the alter."M/n sighs heavily and the little Ferret jumps from Quincy to M/n, nipping at his friend's ear to cheer him up.
"Hey, friend-"

"You can call him Topper."Eiden chimes but immediately remembers that M/n hates his very being, he slings back a bit not sure how the male would act
"...."

"Please, please!?"M/n only gave In because the little was happy about the name so who was he to take that happiness away from him?
"Topper...Thank you for trying to cheer me up.."Topper let out a strange happy sound and playful tangles himself in the human's shoulder-length white hair. A bit irritated from what happened earlier and Eiden's untimely pop, M/n loudly announces that he was heading in while taking the tea ingredients from Quincy.
"Give him a lot of time Eiden, I'm sure he'll come around... Eventually."

"You hesitated when you said that, I'll be surprised if he doesn't try to strangle me in my sleep tonight."

"I'm not sleeping in the same area as that pervert! I'll sleep outside with Dandy!"

🌒🌒🌒

The scent of the tea filled Quincy's humble home once it finished brewing, M/n happily offer the tea to his fellow jewel clans members while nearly slamming a teacup down for Eiden with an agitated smile on his face.
"It's for sleep, I originally had plans to help Quin sleep but I held back on the chamomile so it won't knock you two out. Topper, would you like some too?"The ferret nods and Olivine chuckles at the intersection.
"M/n we can share the bed-"

"No, Quin. You're drowning the essence of Eiden and it's making me physically sick. Share the bed with him, I'll be fine outside. Goodnight."M/n didn't spare a second to rush out of the home, his lungs were in dire need of fresh air.
"Geez...I can't handle change like this, I just can't." He flops onto the ground, the grass was plush against his back and slightly dewy but it wasn't a problem for him. The moon's rays beam down on him, casting a natural spotlight.
"Still alive I see. I was hoping those damn haunted trees would have run you clean the fuck over and killed you."

"So rude for someone who sleeping outside-"

"By choice fuck face."Kuya leans against a tree one that wouldn't move, as he glances down at the human that nearly took his life an hour ago.
"Are you going to watch me sleep or do I need to have Dandy run you down?"Dandy's head pops up and stomps his hoves on the ground.
"Fine, I'll leave."

"Thank the gods."