XV

Tʜᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀʏ

"M/n isn't your family worried about you lazing around my house and drinking my tea?"Quincy asked from his bed, his voice was muffled since his face was on the pillow

"M/n isn't your family worried about you lazing around my house and drinking my tea?"Quincy asked from his bed, his voice was muffled since his face was on the pillow. M/n shrugs his shoulders and then brings the teacup to his lips to take a sip.

"Not too much, Yul has trust that you will keep me safe, and it is not your tea, I collected some herbs and flowers to make mint and lemongrass tea! You should try some, it'll help with boosting immunity and mental alertness."

"Got anything for sleep?"

"Hmm, I'll need chamomile and lavender. You'll get it for me right?"Quincy pops his head up to glare at the white-haired male, he knew there would be a catch and grumbles about having to get the herbs.
"I knew you would pull that shit.."

"Awe you know me so well! Anyway, get to steppin mister grumpy, the sun is goin down and I doubt you want to see monster trees mating~" Quincy scowls as he treks out of his house to get the herbs for the tea he so desperately needed if he wants a good night's rest. However...He nor M/n had any idea that certain people were making their way into the forest to look for the alter.
"Hm, what a comfy home he has but I much prefer my tent since Dandy can fit inside...Ah, the little fox again?"M/n opens the window and hops out to approach the sly creature as it sniffs Dandy. The house didn't seem to bothered as he lie in the grass elegantly.
"Hey, there nature's trickster. You seem to come and go as you please so where are you coming from?"The fox just stares blankly at M/n, he wasn't fazed by it just thought it was a bit strange since Quincy never glances at it when it's around.

M/n plops down on the other side of Dandy, sorta using him as a border between himself and the fox.
"Do you not like when I'm awake? From what Quincy told me, you stand on me while I'm sleeping."M/n speaks more or less to himself at this point not gaining a word from the small creature. It made him a bit uneasy how silent it was which is why he kept himself at a safe enough distance.
"Hm, I wonder what's taking Quincy so long.." M/n questions aloud while glancing back to see if the giant man would come into view but that was a mistake, just as he turns back to face the fox a hand makes its way around his neck, of course, startled M/n screams from the sudden contact. Lucky for him Dandy bolts up, breaking the hold of the hand and he kicks away the unexpected attacker.
"Hehe, who knew someone like you should make such a sound."

"Hahaha, the look of fear on your face was brilliant

"Hahaha, the look of fear on your face was brilliant. I can still hear your heart thumping in your chest, I honestly didn't think your horse would react as he did but what a display of a stallion protecting its master."Kuya bellows loudly from his little trick on M/n and the poor male was too stunned to speak.
"Awe, what's wrong? Fox got your pathetic tongue?"

"...." M/n stands up after his shock wears off, he dusts his dirty clothes off before stepping closer to the laughing Kitsune. Too wrapped up in the reaction of the other Kuya was too late to notice the fist flying towards his face and when M/n's knuckles connect, it sends the purple-haired man soar from the impact. Kuya's body was sent through several regular trees, kicking up dust in his wake.
"Mmh, I like this sight. You flying through the air like a fucking ragdoll, I hope you're prepared to fight for your life because as Yul likes to say 'Mama didn't raise a quitter, ice that bitch.', and that's exactly what I'm going to do."M/n pops his knuckles with a lovely smile.

Kuya stagger as he stands, he didn't expect this to turn into what it was honestly wanted to joke but now he can tell he messed up.
"Ngh, alright, let's take a step back. It was a joke-"

"Oh, and it'll be a joke when I strangle you to death with my bare hands."